What's new

Which is more profitable to invest ,gold or cryptocurrency ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since long, Gold always meant profit, but in the long term, which means, you have to wait for so long to see that great profit, it's the opposite in cryptocurrency, especially in Bitcoin, who knows, Gold might lose its value in the incoming future once it becomes available everywhere

I prefer to gold in the form of investment because in Pakistan we don't have crypto currency and the price of gold is increasing day by day.

Gold business is very good if you have business idea on that line of business.
Cryto currency is also good but everything depends on your knowledge in those business lines.

If you don't have a good knowledge on any of this even gold will be like stone business.
Gold and Bitcoin are good business it all depends on your passion

There are a lot of things to put into consideration if you are investing on goal then you can still make a lot of money but if you are investing in crypto then you must be patient for it to rise as this can take up to two years for you to make 200% of your interest so in cryptocurrency investment you must be patient to make a huge amount of percentage if you don't want to be a a crypto trader

Investing in cryptocurrency is by far the most beneficial thing to do. This is because some cryptocurrency is rising in price faster than gold but the cryptocurrency market is volatile and unpredictable so anything can happen.

I am a strong lover of cryptocurrency ,but at times I hear people promote gold investment . I am of the opinion that the higher volatility with cryptocurrency gives it a she over gold.
Please share your opinion about these types of investment .
I think according to current situation buying of cryptocurrency is more profitable. We can get huge profit from it. On the other hand investing on gold is not well to get huge profit. It will increase bit of its original price.

Right now investing on cryptocurrency isn't a bad idea, but gold investment is a great choice too. As it never depreciate and appreciate as cryptocurrency does. In conclusion both has their own uniqueness.

I am a strong lover of cryptocurrency ,but at times I hear people promote gold investment . I am of the opinion that the higher volatility with cryptocurrency gives it a she over gold.
Both cryptocurrencies and gold are great because their rates are so high these days.
But my advice to you is that cryptocurrency will be the best because its value is increasing so much and people are taking a lot of interest in it as you can see that bitcoin coin Let's see how much the rate has gone up and I hope it will go up even more

I think cryptocurrency is the best option because its rate rises and comes down. Gold price not too much goes up or down. And investing in gold requires a very high amount, but in cryptocurrency you can invest with a small amount.

Between gold and crypto, none is safer in my opinion because what controls the the market price is the supply and demand. So my advise would be to invest in an asset you already have an in-depth knowledge about.

Gold and cryptocurrency both are good for long term Investment. But I personally prefer cryptocurrencies specially Bitcoin and Ethereum. If you have enough budget to invest then you can invest half in gold and half in cryptocurrencies.

You already mentioned the volatility of gold and with that comes huge risk that can led to high gain or high loss. Gold is a stable store of value and won't bring much if you decide to trade on it price movement in relation to crypto coins.

Cryptocurrency is more preferable to me, than Gold. I'm a lover of cryptocurrency and I don't joke with my belief that cryptocurrency will take over finally from Gold as it has happened now.

Investing in gold is like investing in real estate that the value is stable although the market price increases slowly. I don't think you can earn a big profit in a short time unlike in crypto currency where the price is always fluctuating you can hit the jackpot if the price is down when you bought the crypto currency and suddenly the value spikes. That usually do not happen with gold. But for the risk I can say that investing in gold is way much safer than investing in crypto coins.

I don't really know how to invest in gold, I think investing in cryptos is the best because you make a lot profit on cryptos, but both of them are equally profitable, I personally prefer to invest in Cryptocurrency because it brings a lot of benefits.

Yeah! Both things gold and cryptocurrency are profitable for investment, but I would like to invest for gold because the gold never lost his value, it always takes an increment in its value, so it is profitable investing in gold.

I think crytpo is only here for some few years cos gold is still the only real and raw asset you can buy and gain from it.

I know everyone must be going into cryto investment right now but have you ever asked yourself, how long the crytpo network will last.

I think gold is forever and is the best investment to go into.

I think the best prefferable one is crypto currency because top coins like bitcoin is increasing everyday and the price keeps soaring higher and its now one of the top performing asset ,so i would always pick crypto currency ahead of gold, even when it comes to daily trading and long term investment i think

If you compare gold and cryptocurrency, crypto has grown rapidly and the price of gold is slowly rising.I believe that more profit can be made by investing in crypto.But for that you have to be active and check the prices on a daily basis so that you can make a profit at the right time.

I don't have enough experience about how Gold investment works. I can't even determine the real Gold from the fake one. I have intermediary experience with Cryptocurrency, I prefer investing on Bitcoin than in Gold. Because I understand how Bitcoin works than in Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back