What's new

Which is more lucrative between meat or fish selling?

I feel like both meat and fish business are lucrative. I don't think any one is more lucrative than the other. There are some dishes in which fish is more suitable and others in which meat is more suitable.

I think I can say that fish selling is more lucrative. This is because we have various kinds of fish and we can easily eat different types everyday but meat has no variety and it may be tiring.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, I'm pretty sure that the selling fish mahbe me lucrative more than the meat, there are different varieties of fish out there, that's what you will consider.

I think selling of meat is more lucrative than selling fish as the demand of meat is usually very high as people use meat to do various things and this usually makes the demand to go high

Actually both mest selling and fish sell, has alot of profitability and market value depending on your location and how you sell it.

Though they are into categories, such ad smoke ones, pepe one, etc.

From a personal point of view, both fish business and meat business are profitable, depending on proper management, being able to make sales as at when due is an important factor to consider in order to avoid losses.

I think it depends on demographics. In an area where you have more young people, meat would sell faster while fish would sell faster in an area with older people.

From a personal point of view, both fish business and meat business are profitable, depending on proper management, being able to make sales as at when due is an important factor to consider in order to avoid losses.
That is right. Both can be very profitable businesses if you run them well. I am sure that in a population where meat is loved, you will find people who love fish too. So they can both run profitably in one area.

I feel like both meat and fish business are lucrative. I don't think any one is more lucrative than the other. There are some dishes in which fish is more suitable and others in which meat is more suitable.

I actually feel that there is a possibility of someone who is into the business and he or she would be selling both meat and fish at the same time. It's will give him every opportunity to have more possibility of making more sales and profit.

I actually feel that there is a possibility of someone who is into the business and he or she would be selling both meat and fish at the same time. It's will give him every opportunity to have more possibility of making more sales and profit.
Well, that's how it actually works in my country. Most people who are into the business of selling meat, also sell fish and some sea food like prawns alongside with the meat.

The two are actually lucrative in their own rights. It mainly depends on your location and the cost. There are some places where the people there prefer fish more than meat, in such places fish would definitely sell more. Then again the cost could also be another factor to consider.

Both the two business are quite lucrative to some extent and I can't say which is the best because it success depends on your location.

There are some location where will be need for fish or meat.

The both of them are profitable businesses because both meat and fish are always in demand. there are people that sell the both of them simultaneously and I can guarantee you they make a lot of profit.

From my experience, red meat isn't too healthy for consumption all the time. It's why eating of white meat like chicken, turkey and the rest are being recommended by doctors or dieticians.

Do you think that it's something that's most likely to affect meat selling business over fish selling because fish is red meat but a very good source of protein.

Which one do you think sells well?

It depends on the kind of meat. Both fish and meat of cow is very expensive in here. The meat of goat is even more expensive. In fact, even the cost of chicken have increased as well.

Fish has omega 3 fatty acid which is not found in most meat. That is why it is highly recommended ahead of meat making it more lucrative for a business person to deal on.

That is actually very true. You cannot say that one is more lucrative than the other because they go together because the demand for fish and meat is actually high in many parts of the world.

That is actually very true. You cannot say that one is more lucrative than the other because they go together because the demand for fish and meat is actually high in many parts of the world.
Yeah, my point exactly. Even with regards to health, both meat and fish are in high demand because some people are advice to eat more of meat like children and others are advice to eat little or no meat like aging people.

Yeah, my point exactly. Even with regards to health, both meat and fish are in high demand because some people are advice to eat more of meat like children and others are advice to eat little or no meat like aging people.
Yeah, in terms of health fish is much better than meat but even at that there are still a lot of people that eat meat every single day. It is something a lot of people cannot do without.

Depending on the exact circumstances, selling meat or fish can be successful. While the profitability of aquarium fish breeding can be successful as a side business if done properly, the profitability of fish farming depends on market demand and production costs.

Yeah, in terms of health fish is much better than meat but even at that there are still a lot of people that eat meat every single day. It is something a lot of people cannot do without.
I don't believe that in terms of health, fish is much better than meat. This is because when it comes to health, there are some people who meat is suited for them and some others who fish is suited for.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back