What's new

Which is more lucrative between meat or fish selling?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.0400USD
Biznotes
From my experience, red meat isn't too healthy for consumption all the time. It's why eating of white meat like chicken, turkey and the rest are being recommended by doctors or dieticians.

Do you think that it's something that's most likely to affect meat selling business over fish selling because fish is red meat but a very good source of protein.

Which one do you think sells well?

Meat selling is more lucrative than fish selling around here. People prefer red meat and they are on a large scale here. So many place where they slaughter cows and goat and people will buy everything before evening time.

I think it depends on your location also, Some people prefer consuming meat to consuming fish due to varying factors.
Some might even prepare fish to meat.
Everything is due to individual preference. But I noticed that most people like white meat than Red meat.

Selling meat and fish actually depends on the market and the level of demand for that specific commodity. In general, red meat is more profitable because it is in higher demand and sells for more money than fish. But, in some areas where there is a great demand and the fish is of exceptionally high quality, it can be a more profitable option.

In general, selling meat is more profitable than selling fish. Meat is frequently more costly than fish, but it has bigger margins of profit, making it a more profitable product to offer. Also, several forms of meat are more commonly eaten than fish, giving meat sellers with more prospective consumers.

It depends on where you live. Here in my hometown, people prefer more meat over fish. This is because fish is not readily available but meat is. The fish that is sold is bought from other places and can be stored for long before being sold. Most people don't find that healthy.

I can't actually differentiate between the two businesses because both of them are demanded everyday. However fish is more demanded by people that do not have enough earnings but rich people also loves to take fish with wine, that is pepper soup.

From my experience, red meat isn't too healthy for consumption all the time. It's why eating of white meat like chicken, turkey and the rest are being recommended by doctors or dieticians.

Do you think that it's something that's most likely to affect meat selling business over fish selling because fish is red meat but a very good source of protein.

I think I can say that fish selling is more lucrative. This is because we have various kinds of fish and we can easily eat different types everyday but meat has no variety and it may be tiring.

Well actually this my first time hearing about this, I'll like to make more research and verify because I have been taking more of red meat lately, thank you for the helpful information.

Meat selling is more lucrative than fish selling around here. People prefer red meat and they are on a large scale here. So many place where they slaughter cows and goat and people will buy everything before evening time.

This is also my observation as well when it comes to those that are selling cow and goat meat in my locality but I also find that those that are into selling of fish also clears their products all the time which makes me to wonder which one is even better.

I think fish sells faster and easier than meat. Remember that certain kinds of meat are not recommended to be healthy for certain demographics. On the other hand, fish is healthy for everyone. That means the demand for fish is higher than that of meat.

Well I think both are so lucrative depending on there location and also the demand for such products.
The business of fish selling may be going well in some area and not doing well in some places too.

Well I can't really say, I think this depends on were you are coming from, and also it depends on the location were you'll be starting the business, both of them are good an you can earn money from them.

Both are good but people prefer to eat fish because it is better health-wise than eating meat and what is why people who sell fish would make more money than those who sell meat.

Where I live, meat selling is the more lucrative with more people not only choosing chicken or turkey but also choosing to buy steak, beef, pork, and the like for their meals. Even though doctors do recommend a low red meat diet, it is still advised to get some red meat into your diet and where I live, meat is much cheaper than fish at the moment so because of that, meat tends to sell more than fish does meaning that anyone wanting to get into selling either one of these would be better off choosing meat over fish due to the price, at least where I live.

Where I live, meat selling is the more lucrative with more people not only choosing chicken or turkey but also choosing to buy steak, beef, pork, and the like for their meals. Even though doctors do recommend a low red meat diet, it is still advised to get some red meat into your diet and where I live, meat is much cheaper than fish at the moment so because of that, meat tends to sell more than fish does meaning that anyone wanting to get into selling either one of these would be better off choosing meat over fish due to the price, at least where I live.
This is interesting, I am the type of person that naturally hates fish . My body system is always hypersensitive to fish, I would prefer pork and other form of meats to fish.

meat and fish business are both lucrative but your location is what will determine the amount of profit you can make. You need to identify the one people like so much in a particular area before you start to sell.

Both are good but people prefer to eat fish because it is better health-wise than eating meat and what is why people who sell fish would make more money than those who sell meat.

I believe that this is a very good consideration that some people put into check when they are going into the business of selling fishes. This is because it is something that is recommended by doctors to even consume more than red meat.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!