What's new

which do your prefer coinbase or binance wallet

We all have our favourite wallet in which we think it is best to save and stake our crypto currency, I use coinbase when I want to withdraw from crypto games and use binance for trading crypto currency.

I prefer binance wallet to coinbase coin because of the limited access we 3rd countries have on it.
I think we are the same when it comes to favorite wallet. I also use Coinbase when I want to withdraw cryptocurrency from cryptocurrency game. I also am using binance for my cryptocurrency trading. If I have to choose between the two wallet Coinbase or binance, I will choose binance also. I hope it will not be banned in our country forever.

The best cryptocurrency wallet I have ever used in atomic wallet I don't like coinbase because they have so much security that can even this allow you to login into your own account the best cryptocurrency wallet I have used is atomic wallet they have been a good user experience and a good user interface

Yes, the third tier countries have some limited options on coinbase.
You cannot trade on coinbase and the fees are certainly high.
So the best exchange we can use is Luno or binance

living in a third world country i would certainly prefer binance to coinbase ,
coinbase has limited offer for third world countries but binance has a lot of options and they have a lower fee rate compared to that of coinbase

The only reason why the cryptocurrency website Binance came into existence is because Coinbase e limited its services to a lot of people which makes it difficult for them to have access to the website, so people now have to shift to Binance.

I would prefer coinbase because of it charges are less compare to Binance. But what I'm currently using is Roqqu and so far it has been wonderful, simple and reliable.

I would prefer coinbase because of it charges are less compare to Binance. But what I'm currently using is Roqqu and so far it has been wonderful, simple and reliable.
Binance is basically an exchange site rather than a wallet . so they do charge high withdrawal fees when withdrawing any coin , like its $1 for USDT withdrawal. I am not sure if Roqqu supports all the countries.

We all have our favourite wallet in which we think it is best to save and stake our crypto currency, I use coinbase when I want to withdraw from crypto games and use binance for trading crypto currency.

I prefer binance wallet to coinbase coin because of the limited access we 3rd countries have on it.
I will go for binance wallet because of the security and it's very easy to understand. If you try to do a fraudulent transaction, you will be blocked immediately and you won't have access to it again.

I have accounts with the both wallets but I prefer binanace the more because it has more features and a lot of features like trading and not available in the coinbase app for my location.

I think both wallets do have their benefits, I think that i would prefer binance because of the limitations and restrictions surrounding coinbase in some countries.

I prefer binance wallet to coinbase wallet because it offers different offers ranging from P2P to exchange as well as webinars, coinbase have this discriminating factor.

I prefer binance wallet to coinbase wallet because it offers different offers ranging from P2P to exchange as well as webinars, coinbase have this discriminating factor.
Absolutely binance is much more friendly and has lots of functions that makes it very easy for people to convert their cryptocurrencies to Fiat currency.

Binance will always be the best for me because it's what I have been making use of for more than 3 years now trading cryptocurrency. Their website gives me updates on daily basis about new listed coins.

Personally I have never use coinbase before because I'm not really familiar with it ,I am much more familiar with binance and trust wallet, binance is the only cryptocurrency exchanges I have been using to buy most of my cryptocurrency.

I have not used coinbase before. The last research I made online about coinbase was the availability of peer to peer trading. Since it doesn't have, I see no reason to install and register. I will prefer Binance at all times

I prefer the binance than coinbase because binance make it easy for me to trade Bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. Binance is very easy to understand and easy to use for beginners.

Last edited:
I do not know very much about binance, as I don't have an account there. I have read many positive reviews about binance, but there is no point for me to open an account there. I am not a trader, and I am not very much active in the cryptos world any more.

For me I prefer binance wallet. Binance was lunch since 2017 and after lunching it has become the world best exchange plartfrom for cryotocurrency.it's simple and easy to use.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back