What's new

which do your prefer coinbase or binance wallet

We all have our favourite wallet in which we think it is best to save and stake our crypto currency, I use coinbase when I want to withdraw from crypto games and use binance for trading crypto currency.

I prefer binance wallet to coinbase coin because of the limited access we 3rd countries have on it.
Usually coin base wallet use to withdraw from games but on the other hand binance wallet used for trading amount and both these wallets are different in functions and I also used both these.

Binance is one of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the crypto market. Though the exchange launched in the year 2017 in Malta. The trading volume it has is $5,651,105,137 in 24 hr which is enormous right. This made the entire crypto market to look back at Binance and its whole performance.

I can say Binance has magnetized the minds of people to trade with them. In some of the other ways, Binance is more unique than the other exchanges.

I choose binance all day everyday due to the user friendly interface. The fact that it stands not just as an exchange alone but also as a wallet that can hold as many coin as I want is a plus for me.

As an investor I prefer to use binance over Coinbase. Even though I haven't use Coinbase before but binance is just too perfect for what I do with my crypto currency exchange Business. It allows me to trade and also buy a coin, hold for a very long period of time and sell when it's high. Another factor why I like them is their strong security system.

We all have our favourite wallet in which we think it is best to save and stake our crypto currency, I use coinbase when I want to withdraw from crypto games and use binance for trading crypto currency.

I prefer binance wallet to coinbase coin because of the limited access we 3rd countries have on it.
I will personally say none because I am not a fan of either wallet. My favorite bitcoin wallet is block chain and Paxful. Those are the two wallets I use every day. I have Luno wallet and some other wallets anyways but I don't really use them

Each comes with its unique features. Though I prefer binance because of its user friendly but I love coin base because of its lower charge when doing transactions. And I love binance because its application can perform all that the web page can perofm.

Both binance and coinbase are good cryptocurrency wallets. As for me I started using coinbase because binance is restricted in the USA so American users can't use it well. But coinbase has been a good alternative.

To me binance is better than colonnade because it is binance I am using presently. I also have coinbase account but not active. I can easily navigate binance

For beginners, Coinbase has better currency services because new traders can buy cryptocurrencies with fiat currencies. ... For more advanced users, Binance has better currency services. Its coin selection is one of the best on the market and new coins are always being added.

According to the in

According to the information I got they said binance is becoming more and more popular and now the fastest coin or investment anybody can invest with.
I don't know much about coinbase and I don't think we Nigerians have access to it as third world country.

Right now I will not choose either of them, because I'm currently not comfortable with there services, they are usually referred as among the best wallets, but with the issues that the are having recently I don't think they are living up to that title any more.

It all depends on what you want to do with each of them between binance wallets and coinbase wallet both of them serve different purposes and for you to use them you must fit into any of the purposes that they offer if you want to trade bitcoins and other cryptocurrency then obviously you can go for binance wallet but if you want to store your coin for future use as an investment, I don't advise people to store their coins on binance except you want to trade with it

Interesting question. I would choose Bitcoin wallet a thousand times over binance wallet. As a matter of fact, I am hearing about binance wallet for the first time. Bitcoin wallet is flexible to use and has no restrictions to 3rd world countries.

It depends on what you are actually using it for, for example if you are using it to store your coin for long-term investment then obviously you should consider to store your coin in coinbase but if you want to do trading with your coins then binance is the best for you it actually depends on your decision.

For me its coinbase anytime. Have use binance wallet and I can say I didn't have a good experience with them and then some games uses coinbase to pay you your little reward and all so coinbase anytime for me

I will personally say none because I am not a fan of either wallet. My favorite bitcoin wallet is block chain and Paxful. Those are the two wallets I use every day. I have Luno wallet and some other wallets anyways but I don't really use them
I have been hearing about Paxful wallet but I don't real find it that legit, can you please tell me the features on the wallet and what are the limitations like amount and can I get it on play store.

The both wallets are good to use, they are just depends on kind of what you want to use them for. But the wallet I prefer much is conpay du to what I'm using for and since I have been using it I do not have any problem with it.

both have good reputation but I'll prefer binance because trade is very difficult and sometimes not available in coinbase.
another edge in binance is its withdrawal fee is very low.
Post automatically merged:

both have good reputation but I'll prefer binance because trade is very difficult and sometimes not available in coinbase.
Yeah, I agree with you. They all have good reputation but I think binance is a better option than coinbase for those in tier 3 countries. The only difference is that binance has no or less restrictions but coinbase has a lot of restrictions.

Yeah, I agree with you. They all have good reputation but I think binance is a better option than coinbase for those in tier 3 countries. The only difference is that binance has no or less restrictions but coinbase has a lot of restrictions.

Binance is very ok for me because there I can perform almost all functions unlike coinbase that has limitations in my location. I can link my local bank account to Binance which is very perfect and a better way to cut transactions fee.

Coinbase doesn’t offer trading pairs like Binance. This means it doesn’t offer exchange rates, either. Instead, it uses a conversion service that offers a set price or “conversion rate” for each trade. Coinbase’s conversion fees are based on the exchange rates of.You can see the best storage methods on our best Bitcoin wallets article. ... Binance is the ideal exchange for anyone who would like to trade altcoins or anyone who wants more ...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back