What's new

which do your prefer coinbase or binance wallet

I have recently created binance account, I created binance account because I want to invest on shib. I am using coinbase but shib is not yet available on coinbase.

So far I have used just Binance as such I don't have an idea how coin base works. However, am very comfortable with the services of binance.

So far I have used just Binance as such I don't have an idea how coin base works. However, am very comfortable with the services of binance.
By Binance wallet I believe we are referring to Trustwallet, became it is the wallet supported by Binance web and app, I want to see it as their official wallet.

I prefer Trust wallet to all other wallets i have tried, it is so easy to navigate and use too.

from what I have been hearing about binance I think I'll consider it as one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges, I will get it when ever I am ready to start trading of cryptocurrency, I just believe it is the best and the most secured cryptocurrency wallet.

By Binance wallet I believe we are referring to Trustwallet, became it is the wallet supported by Binance web and app, I want to see it as their official wallet.

I prefer Trust wallet to all other wallets i have tried, it is so easy to navigate and use too.
Binance is different from Trustwallet, I also have trust wallet. The basic difference I have noticed between the two is that you cannot trade some coins on binance while Trustwallet accommodates all types of coins.

Both are good wallets to use when you come to transaction, but for me I really prefer coinbase for transaction because it really good for transaction.

I prefer Binance more than coinbase because coinbase can ask you for kyc when transferring slightly amounts outisde the wallet , but binance never asks for kyc for transferring amounts.

Just as you rightly mentioned, different people have different reasons for choosing a particular wallet or not. Personally, I have both coinbase and binance wallet. I still have luno. And they all serve me different purposes. That is my contributions.

I will take binance over any other cryptocurrency exchanger because it is one of the most used and also it is very secure. I don't really know much about coinbase.

Coinbase or Binance? Both are best for me and I am using both of them but mostly I like coinbase but may be it will change

I really love the binance platform because of its easy to use features and they have quite a varieties of coins on their platform,which those on their platform can easilly choose from whenever they want to trade,and their platform is very good in trading of crypto.

These two are great but based on the number of coins listed, I thin binance will be better compared to coinbase, Bu these days binance is having legal issues

Binance has a lot of market options for trading, but the transaction fees are higher than coinbase which is what makes it difficult to choose between the two of them.

Binance is my best because i have been using it for a very long time and never have any problem with it, i don't know about coinbase because i have never uses it before but i heard some people saying it's also good based d on the experience they have.

We all have our favourite wallet in which we think it is best to save and stake our crypto currency, I use coinbase when I want to withdraw from crypto games and use binance for trading crypto currency.

I prefer binance wallet to coinbase coin because of the limited access we 3rd countries have on it.
I can’t really say one is better than the other because both are doing good in their primary job but i think binance still has more features than coinbase

Coinbase is a very good crypto currency wallet but I don't have an account with them but I think binance is very good because I use them and they are very secure.

I won't even give this a second thought before I chose my binance platform as my preferred choice of wallet and trading platform. Coinbase has no value to me since I can't use it here

I can’t really say one is better than the other because both are doing good in their primary job but i think binance still has more features than coinbase
Yes binance have proving to be the best wallet and you can't compare coinbase to binance, coinbase have restrictions for some third tire countries while binance only needs your complete I.d to let you in, why can't coinbase do the same.

Coinbase and Binance are one of the leading crypto currency platforms out now with lots of users trusting them with their coins, not using either tho at the moment but they are great options

We all have our favourite wallet in which we think it is best to save and stake our crypto currency, I use coinbase when I want to withdraw from crypto games and use binance for trading crypto currency.

I prefer binance wallet to coinbase coin because of the limited access we 3rd countries have on it.
Coin base would have been the best due to the fact that its coming from US with high security capacity to ensure high percentage of your coin but binance took over because if its expansivity to many countries.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back