What's new

which do your prefer coinbase or binance wallet

Binance offers more friendly features when compared with coinbase. I prefer to work on Binance than coinbase because it has so many exciting features and it p2p platform is almost the best.

I will forever choose Binance over Coinbase. Although I gave both wallets apps installed on my phone, I only use Binance to trade often. It has the peer to peer method of trading when compared to Coinbase

Coinbase can be considered better exchange because it is a publicly traded company, however, Bonance offers more options to profit from crypto currencies.

We all have our favourite wallet in which we think it is best to save and stake our crypto currency, I use coinbase when I want to withdraw from crypto games and use binance for trading crypto currency.

I prefer binance wallet to coinbase coin because of the limited access we 3rd countries have on it.

I prefer binance. I worked with him for a long time, I did a lot on him and I was satisfied from all points of view. now each with his own opinion and preferences.

I prefer Binance pay for now because I haven't explored the features of coinbase but one thing I like in coinbase is that, it doesn't restrict any Countries or region.

We all have our favourite wallet in which we think it is best to save and stake our crypto currency, I use coinbase when I want to withdraw from crypto games and use binance for trading crypto currency.

I prefer binance wallet to coinbase coin because of the limited access we 3rd countries have on it.
Though i have the two kind of wallet,but i have not really done anything with coinbase wallet before,i have only been making use of binance wallet for my cryptocurency transactions,they have the advantage of trading many coin in their wallet.

I have coinbase account but I have not used it. I have BINANCE account and it's what I have been using consistently. I prefer the BINANCE wallet because the platform is user friendly.

Binance have really stood strong in the midst of a lot of hacks that has hit the cryptocurrency world and that's a very commendable one.
Their security is top notch and converting the currencies to Fiat is sweet because if the p2p features.

The binance platform has a very serious security features that makes everyone's assets to be secured on the platform , that is the one I have been using and that is the most suitable one for me.

Binance is my most preferred option all of the time, because of how it has made trading easy by always providing guide for each step I want to take on the app that I am confused on.

I use coinbase exchange for trading and am comfortable with their UI. And I use their wallet. Using coinbase wallet on their exchange has made my transactions very easy. Their transaction fee is lower compared to Binance and they have started an immediate payout option to my bank account. So I don't have to wait 3-5 days for my money to be credited to my bank account.

I totally prefer coinbase because binance have high fees if you wanna take out. I just dont like the 30% fee as if I got 100 thousand dollars they take 30 thousand dollars. Like who wants that? Who agrees with me?

I am also a big fan of using centralised exchanges because of I believe they're the ones that are even more secured .I use binance because it is the only platform that has peer-to-peer exchange in my country.

Obviously I prefer Binance. Because it functions as an exchange and wallet that has advantages over Coinbase in many ways. Coinbase has a more conservative corporate structure. However, Binance serves in a more modern and development-oriented structure.
It is an obvious truth that binance is much more better to use among the both of them as it is having a much more modern design and also has a peer-to-peer platform for places where cryptocurrency is banned.

They are both good, it is only what they want to do with their cryptography. Do you hold or act? Coinbase Pro to purchase Bitcoin and go to Binanz that can participate in trade. If you act to the set of wider coins, the binary is for you. Both they have their applications.

Though the two coin has its uses based on the purpose of the investor,i make use of coinbase and binance for my crypto,but the binance platform offers the peer to peer option where you can sell crypto to your fiat account.

Coinbase is my best wallet as it's very convenient to use, I don't trade with cryptocurrency, atleast not yet, so if I ever want to trade my cryptocurrency, my Luno wallet is there, I will just send my Bitcoin to the Luno wallet and trade there.

The both of them are actually very similar with the way in which they operate but coinbase is only need for the American market so I feel and that is why I choose binance.

Been using Binance ever since and I'm satisfied but reading through all the replies here, I'd like to give Coinbase a try!
Binance has been the platform that has been my most preferred wallet since I started making use of cryptocurrency wallet,their platform tools are user friendly and easy to use and navigate even to new users,I enjoy making use of their platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back