which do your prefer coinbase or binance wallet

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We all have our favourite wallet in which we think it is best to save and stake our crypto currency, I use coinbase when I want to withdraw from crypto games and use binance for trading crypto currency.

I prefer binance wallet to coinbase coin because of the limited access we 3rd countries have on it.

I prefer coinbase to binance because of three reasons. First is the transaction fee. Coinbase transaction fee is free for coinbase to coinbase and it’s minimal for other wallets too compared to binance. Second reason is that there’re lot of varieties of coins up for purchase on a coinbase compared to binance. And the last reason is coinbase has been existing for more years compared to binance and i have a level of significance of trust in it

Well some crypto earning platforms such as games requires Coinbase to get paid which is one of the reason why i prefer to use it than Binance.
But mainly because of how convenient it is to use. It always updated me to sudden price changes without opening the app or browser.

We all have our favourite wallet in which we think it is best to save and stake our crypto currency, I use coinbase when I want to withdraw from crypto games and use binance for trading crypto currency.

I prefer binance wallet to coinbase coin because of the limited access we 3rd countries have on it.
both have good reputation but I'll prefer binance because trade is very difficult and sometimes not available in coinbase.
another edge in binance is its withdrawal fee is very low.
Post automatically merged:

both have good reputation but I'll prefer binance because trade is very difficult and sometimes not available in coinbase.
another edge in binance is its withdrawal fee is very low.

They're both good, it just depends what you want to do with your crypto. Do you hold or do you trade. Coinbase pro to buy bitcoin and move it to Binance to trade with. If you’re into trading a wider set of coins, Binance is for you. They both have their uses though.

I prefer to coinbase wallet specially coineX. It is really good for or trade from one currency to another. The rates of transaction is also very low here. I took all of my withdrawal in that wallet.

Well, I will recommend coinbase exchange for those in those in tier 1 countries because they have the privilege to use it without limitations. They can also participate in coinbase Earn Program and earn rewards points for learning about cryptocurrencies and how they are work.
I also recommend binance for everyone because of their low trading fees.

Well, I will recommend coinbase exchange for those in those in tier 1 countries because they have the privilege to use it without limitations. They can also participate in coinbase Earn Program and earn rewards points for learning about cryptocurrencies and how they are work.
I also recommend binance for everyone because of their low trading fees.
I still believe binance is really great cos of their new futures of staking and investing on their platform, and trading on the wallet is really accurate compare to some wallet.

Ofcourse I will definitely go for binance because it allows me to carry out any transaction without limitations ,unlike in coinbase where I can't sell not buy cryptocurrency from the wallet.

I registered an account with binance in 2019, I deposited some btc, as time went on I needed to make some payments to another wallet, I noticed that binance charges seem high. The coinbase wallet is affordable though I currently i use quidax, very secure and low charges on all transactions.

I am using trustwallet but I also want to open am account in Coinbase. I don't use any wallet for trading but only for holding cryptocurrencies . Sometimes I withdraw some amount according to need ,Soi don't know which wallet is best . For me trustwallet is good and soon I ll join Coinbase.

Coinbase is my best wallet as it's very convenient to use, I don't trade with cryptocurrency, atleast not yet, so if I ever want to trade my cryptocurrency, my Luno wallet is there, I will just send my Bitcoin to the Luno wallet and trade there.

I registered an account with binance in 2019, I deposited some btc, as time went on I needed to make some payments to another wallet, I noticed that binance charges seem high. The coinbase wallet is affordable though I currently i use quidax, very secure and low charges on all transactions.
Because the bitcoin Blockchain is always loaded with too many transactions, it makes transaction fee very high for transactions of bitcoin in general and I don't think is always the making of exchange sites for high bitcoin transaction fees.

The two crypto are good. But if am to consider which of one will I prefer I will choose binance because it more comfortable to use and I do use it to withdraw. I prefer binance more than the others one

The coin base wallet is enjoying its fame as one of the earliest wallet for cryptocurrencies. It has been adjudged the best. But I prefer binance because of its user friendly feature. It is easier to use for me compare to coinbase.

For more advanced users, Binance has better currency services. Its coinselection is one of the best on the market and new coins are always being added. However, this round goes to Coinbase because of Binance's lack of fiat trading. You now know what currencies you can trade with onCoinbase and Binance.

Bainance is my most preferred amongst the two. Binance gives you opportunity to buy coin directly from my bank account in my country, and charge me in accordance. While coinbase didn't allow that, they will rather tell you its not available in your country.

When it comes to charges on transactions I will go for Coinbase. Arguably Coinbase is the best when it comes to less_transaction fees from Coinbase to another wallet. Then zero charges between Coinbase users. But you can't access all Coinbase features, for those coming from tier one countries. Like, exchanging your coins to another via the platform. But with Binance you can access all features provided in the web and app version. It is more user_friendly than Coinbase, you can exchange another cryto to another via their platform. I prefer both, cos they have their own unique features.

Obviously I prefer Binance. Because it functions as an exchange and wallet that has advantages over Coinbase in many ways. Coinbase has a more conservative corporate structure. However, Binance serves in a more modern and development-oriented structure.

Both wallets really have their own advantages and disadvantages. For coinbase the transaction fee is free for coinbase to coinbase and it’s minimal for other wallets too compared to binance. Second reason is that there’re lot of varieties of coins up for purchase on a coinbase compared to binance. And the last reason is coinbase has been existing for more years compared to binance and i have a level of significance of trust in it and with Binance, it functions as an exchange and wallet that has advantages over Coinbase in many ways. Coinbase has a more conservative corporate structure. However, Binance serves in a more modern and development-oriented structure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back