What's new

Which company you would like to be a part of?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.4675USD
Biznotes
Is there a particular company you would like to be a part of? Why?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
The entertainment company. It gives you fame and if wise you can monitize your fame by being an influencer. Also would love to be a part of the agricultural sector

I would like to be a part of the oil and gas company belonging to the federal government of course. This sector of the economy in my country pays very well and the job security there is very sure

Sincerely I would love to be among the oil and gas sector since that is what I study in school at least to have that experience,but currently any company or business that pays is acceptable

I would like to be part of an environmental control agency.
I like to ensure safety around me, curbing nuisance as much as possible.
I would like to contribute my quota to oil spill clean ups and waste management.

I would love to be part of a multi national company that pays real good, mind you I've got the skills to offer, that's depending on the type I'm going for 😉

I like to be in company of petrol or gas because I that kind of company they are in my heart because I want to be one of them.

Sincerely I would love to be among the oil and gas sector since that is what I study in school at least to have that experience,but currently any company or business that pays is acceptable
Everyone would love to be part of this. It is very lucrative, people bribe their way to get opportunities just like this. I personally would love this too

I would most certainly like to work for companies that have my best interest at their hearts. Companies that will pay me very good money for m devices and also have ery good severance packages too

I would love to be in a big shoe factory....to learn, re-learn and unlearn things that are necessary and important. For me ,Its a big deal because I love shoe making work, it's creativeness and all....then start up in a bigger way having learnt from a bigger company. It's a really big deal for me

I think If I could be a part of any company, it might be in companies like Chevron or maybe she'll, my reason for picking these ones is the fact that as a permanent staff, they do pay well, though the job requires you staying away from your family for weeks if not months.

I would love to be part of company that places value on their employees and understand that workers are individuals, asset and resources that need to be developed and worked with and not upon.

I would love to be a part of a company that upholds their vision and mission, treats their employees and customers and with a good salary

Well the company I would like to work with is a transport company like boat or Uber but am still trying my best to purchase a car and registered under both of them to run my business and make a cool profit in the end.

Any business that I can run the managing activities myself, that would offer investing opportunities to the public would always be a company I would always choose without thinking twice

I'll love company who treats her employees right who doesn't see she is doing them a favour but rather one who sees them upholding and improving the said organisation

The are some government companies that are really worth working for as far as I'm concerned too. These are those in the oil and gas sectors. They pay very well and are very secured places to work in as well

I will like to be in a sport company because of my love for sport and the knowledge i have about sport business and how to make money for the sporting companies.

If I would like to be a part of a company, I will like to work with Nestle or Unilever international as they have a promising future for there Young workers than the local ones

The entertainment company. It gives you fame and if wise you can monitize your fame by being an influencer. Also would love to be a part of the agricultural sector
yes no doubt its a great feeling when people know you by name and by your face. an entertainment company is most popular to work with. you can fulfill all your dream if you are part of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back