What's new

Which company you would like to be a part of?

I prefer working in the oil company like shell , Total , Mobile and also give into big time agriculture farming on hectares of land , and also prefer doing huge crypto currency business online .

I would like to be a part of the oil and gas company belonging to the federal government of course. This sector of the economy in my country pays very well and the job security there is very sure

The simple truth is that oil and gas sector is one of the biggest sector one can make a huge amount of money from in my country but it's very unfortunate that it's only few people that have access to being involved in this sector and it's mostly the Nigerian politicians.

The simple truth is that oil and gas sector is one of the biggest sector one can make a huge amount of money from in my country but it's very unfortunate that it's only few people that have access to being involved in this sector and it's mostly the Nigerian politicians.

I think that there are many reasons why oil and gas could be a great investment. Oil and gas are becoming scarce. They are natural resources that are found within the planet. There may come a time when these useful resources might get depleted. However, they may find new oil and gas reserves somewhere that may help people deal with this problem. The price of Oil and gas shall remain volatile.

I think that there are many reasons why oil and gas could be a great investment. Oil and gas are becoming scarce. They are natural resources that are found within the planet. There may come a time when these useful resources might get depleted. However, they may find new oil and gas reserves somewhere that may help people deal with this problem. The price of Oil and gas shall remain volatile.

I actually foresee a time in the future when all of the oil that we have in the world is going to dry up, then they are going to focus on other source of energy which will change everything about how the society function.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back