What's new

Which company you would like to be a part of?

Sincerely I would love to be among the oil and gas sector since that is what I study in school at least to have that experience,but currently any company or business that pays is acceptable
That is good its better to develop and work in your feild but the issue is that job scacity dosnt give us the opportunity to display what you learn in school so available jobs can be an alternative instead of staying idle,I prefer the telecome sector and computing I think that is what I learn in school thou am a blogger now and am still working in my area of decipline I beleive that is part of what I learn in school you need to be creative and not wait till someone hire you

I will love to work with a company or an organisation like WHO, or UNICEF. because they deal with humanity and protects young children and help build their future.

I would like to be part of Ibom Air. Their services are superb, and very generous people, their ultimate goal is to provide top notch service at every point of your Ibom Air experience. Therefore, there are always happy to hear your views so they can continue to improve their offerings and surpass their passengers’ expectations.

If there was a company id like to be a part of, I think it has to relate to tech, I think tech companies are cool and innovative and also they do pay well.

Since I am now trading crypto, I will most likely never have an offline job and perhaps I will never be a part of any company. I might start my own company in the future though.

To be realistic, I love to be working in oil and gas companies, this can turn a man history overnight, the life who secure job in oil and gas companies will surely changed for bettet

There are certainly some companies that I like their model and the way in which they are run including apple and most especially I would love to be associated with UNICEF in the future.

I will like to be in a company that I made it myself ,I have the right to invite, delete and terminate all things that are not meant to be ,and also employ the correct people to handle it .

I'd like to work in a sports affiliated company, for example sports equipments manufacturing giants like Adidas or probably in the sports media as a Journalist

A computer operating company is the company I would love to be part of which I am part of it now. I really like things related to computers cause it has so many ways to develop any individual in so many aspect.

Is there a particular company you would like to be a part of? Why?
I would like to be part of a company that takes the interest of its workers and customers to heart.
A company that considers customer satisfaction as paramount, and is result oriented.
I would like to work with a company that appreciates the effort of its staff by paying well.

I'd love to be a part of any company that involves with technology or any financial development institution. I prefer the latter most especially because I want to know how to be able to secure my future with the use of financial instruments.

I a student studying a medical course so as a medical practictional i'll like to work in the hospital, clinic or health care center. Aside that, i would like to work in the fashion industry, i have a keen interest in fashion.

Any of the topmost oil companies like oando, famfa, nnpc, mrs etc these companies have high basic salaries and their benefits include good pensions, free healthcare, salaries for 13 months within the year. At the top of all, you have a fast career growth which is a great advantage.

I like to work with educational company because I have passion for teaching. I like impacting knowledge on the people. It makes me feel good when I discover that some people are doing good things because of what I taught them.

I will like to work with the government companies, company of oil and gas,they seems to have high payment rate,than the rest of the companies.

For now I don't even have anyone in my mind, I'm just interested in establishing my own business but if there is any company that will be able to help with good working atmosphere then i might still be interested now.

I would love to be part of a big company like microsoft or something like that to see how it works there and what people are inside it. microsoft, facebook etc. Am I the only one who wants this?

There are companies that produces hard drugs I will not work in that company no matter how it pays and also I will not work in a company that produces alcohol or cigarettes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back