What's new

Which coin do you like?

There are different crypto currency to invest into in the crypto currency exchange Business. I like Ethereum, binance coin, chz and dogecoin. These are all good coin to invest into.

One of my most favourite cryptocurrency is bitcoins because it is one of the most powerful cryptocurrency in the world that has the ability to control all other cryptocurrency.

The number one coin that I like most is bitcoin. After bitcoin is binance coin, litcoin, dogecoin, ripple and tron. I don't like etherium at all and I don't know why. I have never have the coin in my wallet

There are many coins which I like. I like BNB (Binance Coin) and I am also interested in many tokens. There are many coins that are stable such as USDC, BUSD, and tether which I like the most.

I have a long term investment on ripple but whenever I want to trade of do some transaction I exchange my coins with Bitcoin cash because it has a lower fee rate

Out of over five thousand different coin in the work , I prefer litecoin to any other coin because it is fast and efficient and also have a low transaction fee , and litecoin right now is appreciating.

My favorite coin back then was Bitcoin cash because that was the first coin I started earning with, then I was introduced to Tron, I really fall in love with the coin, though the value is low right now I believe it would reach the moon one day. The next coin I got into and later came to like is Litecoin

Bitcoin off Cause will be most first's choice but the charges honestly put me off especially when am trying to do a tight transaction, I prefer coins like Litecoin with very low charges.

If in doubt, please seek advice from a licensed financial advisor and a polite notice that nothing online should be considered financial advice unless it states otherwise. One coin that I like for HODLing (long term) staking would be ETH at 16%PA on Crypto.com. As for short term trading, I’d go for Doge Coin or Litecoin, due to the low gas fees.

There are so many cryptocurrency out there today and not allmofnthese if them are linked. But the few I like include Bitcoin, ethereum litecoin USDT, BNB, BUSD and a host of others

Bitcoin continues to lead the pack of cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization, user base, and popularity. And also litecoin. Litecoin was among the first cryptocurrencies to follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin and has often been referred to as silver to Bitcoin’s gold.
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoin continues to lead the pack of cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization, user base, and popularity. And also litecoin. Litecoin was among the first cryptocurrencies to follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin and has often been referred to as silver to Bitcoin’s gold.
The main reason why i don't like investing in bitcoin is that bitcoin is too popular and i don't like investing in things which involves a lot of people, I still prefer investing in litecoin .

There are many coins which I like. I like BNB (Binance Coin) and I am also interested in many tokens. There are many coins that are stable such as USDC, BUSD, and tether which I like the most.
Stablecoins also offer some interest rate for holding the coins in exchanges like Binance. The benefit of using stablecoins are well explained by the traders who trade crypto for profit making intention and use stablecoins as fiat money.

The main reason why i don't like investing in bitcoin is that bitcoin is too popular and i don't like investing in things which involves a lot of people, I still prefer investing in litecoin .
Apart form the fact that Bitcoin is popular, the reason why I do not invest on it most of the times is the fact that I feel the current value of the coin has gone too high, though I should invest on it, I would still make some profit but it would not be as much as the next person who invested a year ago or more.

Stablecoins also offer some interest rate for holding the coins in exchanges like Binance. The benefit of using stablecoins are well explained by the traders who trade crypto for profit making intention and use stablecoins as fiat money.
The interest is not huge for Binance but the greatest advantage is if the dollar against your fiat currencies is on the high side you will be making more gains.

I am not sure if they offer interest or not. However, many platforms offer crypto staking rewards to their account holders and this is something different from earning interest. This is the first time I am hearing that Binance also offers interest to stable coin holders. Mostly many platform pay staking rewards on volatile tokens.

I am not sure if they offer interest or not. However, many platforms offer crypto staking rewards to their account holders and this is something different from earning interest. This is the first time I am hearing that Binance also offers interest to stable coin holders. Mostly many platform pay staking rewards on volatile tokens.
There is something called savings in Binance that includes flexible and fixed savings. The interest rate is different for saving different cryptocurrencies. Staking is off course different and is also offered by some wallets like trust wallet.

These days I am taking interest in Cardano. ADA is currently, third crypto currency according to coin market capitalization. Yet the price is still less than $2.50, which means there is still room for invetsment.

I like a lot of cryptocurrency but sometimes all this will depend on so many things to determine how I am interested to invest in a particular cryptocurrency .fantom, the smart chain and bitcoins is my most preferred crypto-currency.

Bitcoin for me. Bitcoin continues to lead the pack of cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization, user base, and popularity. And also litecoin. Litecoin was among the first cryptocurrencies to follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin and has often been referred to as silver to Bitcoin’s gold. Although Litecoin is like Bitcoin in many ways, it has a faster block generation rate and hence offers a faster transaction confirmation time.

One thing about the crypto currency market is that there are many coins one can go into and still make profit! And the more one acquired knowledge in cryptocurrency,the more one knows, I now like trading yfi.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back