What's new

Which coin do you like?

There are many currencies in the crypto world. There are many fake and dead coins in it. I like Bitcoin, LTC, ETH, doge, xlm, dot, chainlink, bnb coins. And investing and trading with these currencies is profitable. I like Bitcoin very much because it is an expensive currency, I use LTC to withdraw because its fee is low.
Share your opinion
I like bitcoin a lot, it has been in the system for a long time now and still has that viability. Its value keeps increasing, attracting more investors. I really want to start investing in bitcoin.

Ever since I've come into this crypto sphere, I've come to fall in love with USDT because of it's stability and I'm someone who likes something that's more stable than the rest volatile coins.
I just convert my money to USDT and then hold till I see opportunities.

I like litecoin to trade and received my profits with it.litecoin is growing faster than any cryptocurrencies but it's value is not recognize than bitcoin.

There are many currencies in the crypto world. There are many fake and dead coins in it. I like Bitcoin, LTC, ETH, doge, xlm, dot, chainlink, bnb coins. And investing and trading with these currencies is profitable. I like Bitcoin very much because it is an expensive currency, I use LTC to withdraw because its fee is low.
Share your opinion
Though there are many coin in the crypto market but the thing about the market is the volatility in the trading and so the coin i love is bitcoin,because its value is high and i make use of usdt to withdraw.

At the moment I am really interested in Drip and the other coins within the Drip ecosystem that offer returns for holding the tokens and utility so that the native assets do not need to be sold and instead generate BNB and BUSD to sell. Clever tokenomics and a good community.

, I use LTC to withdraw because its fee is low.
Share your opinion
Litecoin my all time favorite coin because this coin interface and design looks eye catching, and the most important think is ltc available in low price, I mean low budget investors also hodl this coin.

Ever since I've come into this crypto sphere, I've come to fall in love with USDT because of it's stability and I'm someone who likes something that's more stable than the rest volatile coins.
I just convert my money to USDT and then hold till I see opportunities.
That is a very conservative way of trading and carrying out transactions,the stable coin is a form of holding that can make the mind of an investor to be at rest,i do keep my holding in stable coin and invest in a prefared coin that i want to.

Share your opini
At first, my favorite Crypto was Bitcoin but then, I switched to Dogecoin and now I'm using Ethereum and Litcoin mainly.
Ethereum is now my favorite Crypto for some reasons. They are as follows:
1) Low price
2) Stability
3) Growth rate
4) Fast speed

In total, I currently own $200 worth of Crypto and around $120 of that is Ethereum. $50 of Litcoin, and $30 of Dogecoin.
I do still use Bitcoin but not as an investment but as a way to convert my Ethereum into Google Pay cash

The count of transaction fees also the reputation of the coin let me decide for it is z cash and shiba inu and also Solana is most of the three preferable coins I like them. This is my point of view about coins.

Seedifyfund is the cryptocurrency I like most currently because of what they are doing in their space. I have been a follower for a while and I have been observing the trends. It is one of the tokens i will Invest on if there's another major downtrend.

The count of transaction fees also the reputation of the coin let me decide for it is z cash and shiba inu and also Solana is most of the three preferable coins I like them. This is my point of view about coins.
Solana could have been a very good choice for me but I'm actually looking for cryptocurrency that have low market cap. A cryptocurrency likely to give me 10x in the next bull market.

If Bitcoin ever gets to a point where it's affordable to invest, I will. But only when it becomes affordable again. I don't like cryptocurrency so much otherwise, because I view it high risk. Right now with Bitcoin it's losing its worth quite a bit. Right now a single bitcoin is worth a little under $20,000. It's gotten really low, to the point I think we may be able to invest in it when it gets even lower.

I like Bitcoin, but it's currently way too expensive. I just hope that with the current decline of this coin, it would get to drop to a level where I can afford to buy it .

Bitcoin continues to lead the pack of cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization, user base, and popularity. And also litecoin. Litecoin was among the first cryptocurrencies to follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin and has often been referred to as silver to Bitcoin’s gold.

Bitcoin is the best for me , I always receive my payments via Bitcoin and the rateo exchange it to my fiat currency equivalent is quite snappy ,that's the interesting part of it.

High value cannot make me to have coin in as much i don't have the coin in my wallet, i only like any coin i get at a very low amount and the value start rising at high trend

Bitcoin is my absolute favorite.
This is partly because most payments platform identify with it and the fact that it is the most popular in the cryptocurrency world made me even love it the more.

Bitcoin is the best-known cryptocurrency globally. It was the first coin ever started and its total market cap has surged to over $800 billion and is the best crypto for beginners.

As a business person, I dont have any personal affection or love for any coin but I believe any coin that has the highest potential in the market, it's the best for me to invest at a moment.

Share your opinion
Cryptocurrencies are extremely varied with different market caps and different trends in the market. With that being said, two of the coins that I like to invest in the most are Cardano and Litecoin. This is because both of them have immense potential in the market

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back