What's new

Which coin do you like?

Cleaners

Acquaintance
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are many currencies in the crypto world. There are many fake and dead coins in it. I like Bitcoin, LTC, ETH, doge, xlm, dot, chainlink, bnb coins. And investing and trading with these currencies is profitable. I like Bitcoin very much because it is an expensive currency, I use LTC to withdraw because its fee is low.
Share your opinion

Yep crypto world of currency consists of about 4000 coins. But one of the best is BTC . Because it has higher price, and volatility of BTC is too much. It has increased by $10k in just no time so this thing attracts to investors. After that i like Ethereum too. But i also withdraw my money by LTC because of low fee.

Ethereum (ETH)​

The first Bitcoin alternative on our list, Ethereum, is a decentralized software platform that enables Smart Contracts and Decentralized Applications (DApps) to be built and run without any downtime, fraud, control, or interference from a third party. The goal behind Ethereum is to create a decentralized suite of financial products that anyone in the world can have free access to, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, or faith. This aspect makes the implications for those in some countries more compelling, as those without state infrastructure and state identifications can get access to bank accounts, loans, insurance, or a variety of other financial products.

The applications on Ethereum are run on its platform-specific cryptographic token, ether. Ether is like a vehicle for moving around on the Ethereum platform and is sought by mostly developers looking to develop and run applications inside Ethereum, or now, by investors looking to make purchases of other digital currencies using ether. Ether, launched in 2015, is currently the second-largest digital currency by market cap after Bitcoin, although it lags behind the dominant cryptocurrency by a significant margin. As of January 2021, ether's market cap is roughly 19% of Bitcoin's size.

In 2014, Ethereum launched a pre-sale for ether which received an overwhelming response; this helped to usher in the age of the initial coin offering (ICO). According to Ethereum, it can be used to “codify, decentralize, secure and trade just about anything.” Following the attack on the DAO in 2016, Ethereum was split into Ethereum (ETH) and Ethereum Classic (ETC). As of January 2021, Ethereum (ETH) had a market cap of $138.3 billion and a per token value of $1,218.59.

In 2021 Ethereum plans to change its consensus algorithm from proof-of-work to proof-of-stake. This move will allow Ethereum's network to run itself with far less energy as well as improved transaction speed. Proof-of-stake allows network participants to “stake” their ether to the network. This process helps to secure the network and process the transactions that occur. Those who do this are rewarded ether similar to an interest account. This is an alternative to Bitcoin’s proof-of-work mechanism where miners are rewarded more Bitcoin for processing transactions.

There are many currencies in the crypto world. There are many fake and dead coins in it. I like Bitcoin, LTC, ETH, doge, xlm, dot, chainlink, bnb coins. And investing and trading with these currencies is profitable. I like Bitcoin very much because it is an expensive currency, I use LTC to withdraw because its fee is low.
Share your opinion
Very well said, My favourite currency is also bitcoin for sure but usually when i had to take withdraw, i use litecoin or tron or dogecoin dor withdrawal becuase when i had to transfer them the fees is very low , Thats why i like them.

Share your opinion
To be honest the coin that I like to use the most when it comes to transactions is the ripple coin. While the screen is not being used at the present time because of the pending lawsuit that is happening I believe that this coin has the lowest transaction fees and has very fast confirmation times when it comes to making the transaction as well. Another coin that I like to transact what is the LTC coin as well as dogecoin. But in terms of long-term investment I would have to say Bitcoin and the Ethereum coin is probably the best.

Bitcoin for me. Bitcoin continues to lead the pack of cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization, user base, and popularity. And also litecoin. Litecoin was among the first cryptocurrencies to follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin and has often been referred to as silver to Bitcoin’s gold. Although Litecoin is like Bitcoin in many ways, it has a faster block generation rate and hence offers a faster transaction confirmation time.

Share your opinion
There are thousands of cryptocurrency coins which are available in market but I am interested only in Bitcoin ethereum and Bitcoin cash.
As they are the most famous and trusted coins at which we can earn profit by investing in them. I'm also holding Bitcoin and bitcoin cash.

The applications on Ethereum are run on its platform-specific cryptographic token, ether. Ether is like a vehicle for moving around on the Ethereum platform and is sought by mostly developers looking to develop and run applications inside Ethereum, or now, by investors looking to make purchases of other digital currencies using ether. Ether, launched in 2015, is currently the second-largest digital currency by market cap after Bitcoin, although it lags behind the dominant cryptocurrency by a significant margin. As of January 2021, ether's market cap is roughly 19% of Bitcoin's size.

Share your opinion
As much as I like BTC and ETH, both are very difficult to come by, hence I have very little of both.

I have decided to start claiming coins and token with little value presently but has a nice plan for the future and whose price may appreciate later, coins and tokens like:
-Doge
- Tron
-Digibyte
-J1T
- Time

I'm really optimistic about all those projects above.

Bitcoin continues to lead the pack of cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization, user base, and popularity. And also litecoin. Litecoin was among the first cryptocurrencies to follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin and has often been referred to as silver to Bitcoin’s gold.
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoin continues to lead the pack of cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization, user base, and popularity. And also litecoin. Litecoin was among the first cryptocurrencies to follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin and has often been referred to as silver to Bitcoin’s gold.

In my opinion, I like to invest in ETN. Try to invest on it. For sure in the future, you will be a millionaire. You can count me on that. Richard Ells is a brainy founder. I am confident that this coin will boom in the market.

I save my cryptocurrency in bitcoin because that is the best coin and the one with the biggest potential. But I like ethereum because it is the bitcoin for budget people and I can buy 1 eth easily. Litecoin is another good coin with great potentials.

Share your
For me I think the only cryptocurrency that is really stable for now is Bitcoin. Recently I learnt that a football club just signed a player with bitcoin which is very very interesting. I don't see bitcoin being dump even in the next 50 years.

Share your opinion
There are two queens which are cheapest for withdraw dogecoin and LTC.
If I want to take withdrawal in perfect money I convert my all the balance in Dodge coin and if I want to take withdraw in my pay account I use LTC.

Their are a lot of crypto coins in the crypto market but only few can be trusted and are not fake, most coins have risen and crashed so for me the coins which have proven to be the best for me is bit coin, bit coin cash and Ethereum. All tgis coins have proven to be the best for me as one could easily invest amd gain profit in them.

Ethereum and bitcoins is one of the most like and one of the best cryptocurrency I've ever seen because they are always and there have been having a good potential of going up and any investors may not lose when investing in any of these to have just mention

I know there are so many coins that one could choose from. Cryptocurrency investment is something that you need to learn how this coins are traded or how they can be invested.
For me I like Bitcoin and this is the coin that I want to invest my money.

I
Share your opinion
Personally I think Bitcoin is most profitable and it has got it's steady growth through the years. Next to Bitcoin is ethereum and I feel it will get value overtime.

By the way I like Bitcoin very much and it is the heaviest cryptocurrency but because its fee is very high so I do transactions in Lightcoin and I benefit from its low fee.After Bitcoin, Ethereum is a currency that is growing on a daily basis.Most people like to invest in Bitcoin because it costs less than Bitcoin.

W
To be honest the coin that I like to use the most when it comes to transactions is the ripple coin. While the screen is not being used at the present time because of the pending lawsuit that is happening I believe that this coin has the lowest transaction fees and has very fast confirmation times when it comes to making the transaction as well. Another coin that I like to transact what is the LTC coin as well as dogecoin. But in terms of long-term investment I would have to say Bitcoin and the Ethereum coin is probably the best.
Wow. I think I'll pay more attention to ripples from now on because ethereum and Bitcoin charges are really high. Hope you don't mind me asking this: how can I be VIP member like you? Thank you

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back