What's new

Which coin do you like?

I we go with bitcoin, bitcoin has been the leading coin in the cryptocurrency market,Alot of people has make it with bitcoin, Some people take mining serious by then,Some as become millionaire till today, Have also Invest my money into it and am waiting for the rise of price very soon

There are many currencies in the crypto world. There are many fake and dead coins in it. I like Bitcoin, LTC, ETH, doge, xlm, dot, chainlink, bnb coins. And investing and trading with these currencies is profitable. I like Bitcoin very much because it is an expensive currency, I use LTC to withdraw because its fee is low.
Share your opinion
Just as you have listed some of the coins above which are numerous as a matter of fact, there are hundreds of not thousands of coins now. Some have been legalized while some are yet to be but, I prefer Bitcoin and ethereum to other coins.

There are many currencies in the crypto world. There are many fake and dead coins in it. I like Bitcoin, LTC, ETH, doge, xlm, dot, chainlink, bnb coins. And investing and trading with these currencies is profitable. I like Bitcoin very much because it is an expensive currency, I use LTC to withdraw because its fee is low.
Share your opinion
Absolutely lot of coins in cryptocurrencies but I use BCH is for withdraw. This is the best way for me because it reduces the fees and makes the transaction even quicker and my experience on this awesome.

W

Wow. I think I'll pay more attention to ripples from now on because ethereum and Bitcoin charges are really high. Hope you don't mind me asking this: how can I be VIP member like you? Thank you
It is important to remember I have heard that investing in the ripple coin at this point with the ongoing lawsuit can be quite risky. So before you start to use the ripple coin, and before you start to invest a lot into it please be sure that you are up-to-date with the current affairs surrounding this coin.

With regard to the VIP membership this is something that can be purchased from the shop on this forum. There are many perks to have In the VIP membership including having a higher posting potential which means that you can increase the learning that you get from your posts as well.

I prefer Etherum and Bitcoin more, maybe it is because they are the most popular, the most active and the most use crytpocurrencies among the rest, and the rate/value of Bitcoin and Etherum is not bad, I like Etherum more though because it is more stable than Bitcoin.

Share your opinion
Honestly, despite of the crisis theyre facing right now, i still like ripple(XRP). It gives me convenience upon holding it like, everytime i did a transaction, it only takes for a short time, and added to that, it has a lower transaction fee. Thats why i like it, next to that of course is the big brother of all cryptos, BTC 😊👍

Out of all the cryptocurrencies coins. I prefer bitcoins. I like it because of its exponential growth. Ever since when it has been launched, it's growth has never ceased to grow. And even if it comes down, the decrease won't last.

Out of all the cryptocurrencies coins. I prefer bitcoins. I like it because of its exponential growth. Ever since when it has been launched, it's growth has never ceased to grow. And even if it comes down, the decrease won't last.
Bitcoin has shown exponential growth and it has never ceased to grow in its value. This makes it good for an investment purpose however I believe that when it comes to actual practical application and use of Bitcoin that it might be quite limited in this regard. If you look at using Bitcoin for a transaction the cost can be quite considerable for a transaction fee. This I think is off-putting in terms of its use however there is no doubt that it does have a lot of potential in terms of its investment value.

I will go for litecoin because
Litecoin (LTC)
Litecoin, launched in 2011, was among the first cryptocurrencies to follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin and has often been referred to as “silver to Bitcoin’s gold.” It was created by Charlie Lee, an MIT graduate and former Google engineer

Bitcoin is always the top on my list because of its volatility but it's transaction fee is sometimes a huge headache so what I do is to just swap the amount I want to withdraw to an alt coin with a less transaction fee before selling off, that's one of the reasons I like wallets that can hold lots of coins and can easily swap them for one another.

Thanks
It is important to remember I have heard that investing in the ripple coin at this point with the ongoing lawsuit can be quite risky. So before you start to use the ripple coin, and before you start to invest a lot into it please be sure that you are up-to-date with the current affairs surrounding this coin.
thumbnail.jpg

Joint Pain Will Disappear In 1 Week With...
Joint Pain Will Disappear In 1 Week With This Home Remedy!​
secure.calch.gdn​

With regard to the VIP membership this is something that can be purchased from the shop on this forum. There are many perks to have In the VIP membership including having a higher posting potential which means that you can increase the learning that you get from your post
Thanks

With regard to the VIP membership this is something that can be purchased from the shop on this forum. There are many perks to have In the VIP membership including having a higher posting potential which means that you can increase the learning that you get from your posts as well.
Thanks a lot. So ripple are facing a law suit at the moment. Never knew. Do you know the reason for the law suit?

Being a VIP member must have special privileges. How much will it cost to buy this membership

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks a lot. So ripple are facing a law suit at the moment. Never knew. Do you know the reason for the law suit?

Being a VIP member must have special privileges. How much will it cost to buy this membership
I believe that the reason that they are facing this lawsuit is the fact that ripple is not considered to be a security and therefore I think it was advertised as such. There are many people and investors that when they got into ripple in the beginning they were guaranteed a value that it would reach in a certain time period, and I don't think that these have been met. This is my understanding of it. There are many exchanges that have delisted the coin at the moment, so it is important to be careful when you think about investing in it. If you have any questions though, I can try and answer them.

The VIP membership costs $45 based on the new plan that the admins and creators of this platform have implemented.

Share your opinion
Hmm hmm.... What of etheruim I heard or read that etherium is weighing higher compare to bitcoin. Which wallet do u use and what trading platform do u trade with. How much I 1litcoin now with withdraws fee?

Just as you have listed some of the coins above which are numerous as a matter of fact, there are hundreds of not thousands of coins now. Some have been legalized while some are yet to be but, I prefer Bitcoin and ethereum to other coins.

When it comes to liking any crypto currency I think I believe more in Ethereum and bitcoin because they are the fastest rising coins all over the world. They have increased in value and it can help Investors to make money by doubling their capital. When I checked the percentage of both coin they ah e rised by 100% in year

Share your opinion
So many cryptocurrency for one to choose from and so many of them I also like. But to narrow it down to the one l like the most amongst themselves all, I will say it is Litecoin. Because the transaction cost has been very low and it has been good for business.

I love so many coin, I wish I have money to buy all of them, I love Ada, I love btc, eth, for less transaction fee and features, I love appolo coin(APL). I also like binance coin. There are lots of good coin.

In the crypto world they are many currencies they include bitcoin, LTC, ETH, dodge, bnb coin, dot, xlm but the currency u love is Bitcoin and they also bring profit and bitcoins are also expensive
Post automatically merged:

In the crypto world they are many currencies they include bitcoin, LTC, ETH, dodge, bnb coin, dot, xlm but the currency u love is Bitcoin and they also bring profit and bitcoins are also expensive

As for me , among all the popular coins , I will prefer Bitcoin , ethereum , litecoin and Bitcoin cash .if I can have up to $1000 investment in each of this coins this year, I will really be Happy because I know within months I will make back my profit. I won't hesitate to invest in these coins ,even if it is a little amount.

Share your opinion
Currently I am doing work on doge coin and I am struggling to get doge coin from different sources. The doge coin is now rasing it value as compared to the last two months. Currently it is my.favourite coin. I am earning doge coin on tipestry and dogecoin.com sites by posting and clicking advertising.
Post automatically merged:

Share your opinion
Currently I am doing work on doge coin and I am struggling to get doge coin from different sources. The doge coin is now rasing it value as compared to the last two months. Currently it is my.favourite coin. I am earning doge coin on tipestry and dogecoin.com sites by posting and clicking advertising.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back