What's new

Which coin do you like?

There are many currencies in the crypto world. There are many fake and dead coins in it. I like Bitcoin, LTC, ETH, doge, xlm, dot, chainlink, bnb coins. And investing and trading with these currencies is profitable. I like Bitcoin very much because it is an expensive currency, I use LTC to withdraw because its fee is low.
Share your opinion
Coins Alternatives to bitcoin.
Ethereum is perhaps Bitcoin's biggest viral.It has advanced technology that focuses not only on transations but on smart contracts and dapps As such,Ethereum has high use-value and is backed by some of biggest finacial companies in the world.

I am trying to assume that by like you mean the coin we hold valuable and want to invest into. Of course everyone wants bitcoin and it iis the most valuable coin in the world and its value keeps rising at a steady rate. There are other coins called alt coins and they are also having a good spell in the market but none can come near bitcoin.

I save my cryptocurrency in bitcoin because that is the best coin and the one with the biggest potential. But I like ethereum because it is the bitcoin for budget people and I can buy 1 eth easily. Litecoin is another good coin with great potentials.
Yea, ethereum and litcoin are the future bitcoins. I feel more comfortable to invest in ethereum.

I want to earn the bitcoin because this time this cryptocurrency increase day by day and increase in the trading market so I want to earn the bitcoin when I earn then investing in the crypto currency

I think I will personally give it up to ethereum,its a very nice coin,it's stable too, unlike most that fluctuate easily,its gain far outweighs it losses,I think it a very nice coin for one to invest in.

Before I choose any coin for my transactions, I always make sure that it has a low fee. That is the reason why I prefer and holds a lot of litecoin and tron because of it low transaction fee. I love ethereum also but the gas fee is what keeps me away from it.

There are many currencies in the crypto world. There are many fake and dead coins in it. I like Bitcoin, LTC, ETH, doge, xlm, dot, chainlink, bnb coins. And investing and trading with these currencies is profitable. I like Bitcoin very much because it is an expensive currency, I use LTC to withdraw because its fee is low.
Share your opinion
At this very present moment the coin I like most still remain litecoin or because is very easy to transact with and the gas fee is low or free I guess,so I don't have any problem when investing in it tho.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are my favorite coins for investment. I have some stakes in Bitcoin and Ethereum. In the last couple of months, I have also tried to diversify your portfolio by investing on other coins like BCH, LTC, and ADA

Like me too, I use the litecoin to withdraw my coins from any wallet to another because of its low fees for transaction. I also like the USDT stable coin I'm keeping my coins without the fear of fluctuations

Personally I like to invest in smaller coins because they have huge potential to grow fast for huge profit in a short time likewise for withdrawals because of low transaction fee.

There are also many cryptocurrencies that one can even barely keep up with their names. At the present I so much love bitcoin and ethereum the more.

My favorite coin is bitcoin but because the price is good for investment and also because of the popularity of the but still i invest in other coin small coins.

Share your opinion
Its sure that there are many cryptocurrencies in the world today. I also agree that there are many fake and dead coins. I also like Bitcoin, Etherium, Winklink, Axie Infinity, C98 and so much more. I use Ripple for my withdrawal because of low fees in our country.

Share your opinion
Knowing fully we'll there are so many coin but the most popular one is bitcoin, most online user, uses bitcoins for different transactions, so I prefer bitcoin

I will go with the most popular because crypto currency has no value when there are no more investors. Bitcoin is the most popular as of now although we do not really know if Bitcoin will still be alive in the market some years after. The market is dependent on the trading.

Share your opinion
Out of all the crypto currency coin out there , though I came to know about the other coin through bitcoin but i just like and prefer litecoin among the other coin because its easier and the transaction fee is low.

Yep crypto world of currency consists of about 4000 coins. But one of the best is BTC . Because it has higher price, and volatility of BTC is too much. It has increased by $10k in just no time so this thing attracts to investors. After that i like Ethereum too. But i also withdraw my money by LTC because of low fee.
You are correct. There are more than 4,000 cryptocurrency coins in the cryptocurrency world. I agree that Bitcoin is the number one of them all. Second best is etherium. Elon Musk is pushing dogecoin to surpass the price of Bitcoin yet dogecoin is struggling to go past one dollar.

Talking about the coin that I like most. I will go for binance coin. Binance coin is created by binance exchange and this exchange is very popular and I can say that it is the best. The exchange has made the coin to be popular making it have a good future

There are many coins to invest and make good money from it, but for me I really like to invest on bitcoin because is my favorite coin to invest on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back