What's new

Where do you spend your online earnings mostly on??

My online earnings usually are spent on food stuff and airtime. When the cash comes in big, I could go shopping for clothing and other little stuff.
Same here.
Since it is not that much, i spend it on immediate wants like food, recharge cards and clothing.
The money earned online has really been of help.

The majority of my online earning is usually going to me but using mobile data and also investing in some cryptocurrency that I think is going to perform well in the near future.

Most times, I spend my online earning on just clothes and sending small amounts of money to my siblings who are always asking me for money all the time.

I have never make much money online the little one I make I used it for airtime but I am working hard to make good money online so to use it and support myself.

I like to invest the money I make online on acquiring other assets or on myself. The acid will be bringing residual income for me. I also improve on my own value if I invest the money on myself. I either use the money to acquire a skill or enroll for a course.

We all have reasons working to earn meaningfully online. And we mostly spend the money we earn on our most desired things of life. I know some online saavy's doesn't joke with their appearance, why some don't joke with electronic devices, clothing, merriments etc.

Depending on the amount of money that I make online in a month determine the kind of project that I'm going to invest it into. I have used some of my online earnings to invest in cryptocurrency.

I don't spend my online earnings. I save them. As a student, i'm thankful i'm blessed with parents who can provide for me. I'm saving my online earnings for the future when I become independent.

My online earnings are not what I do base by consumption on majorly. I don't plan my daily spendings on it. What I do majorly on online earnings is that purchase of glgood items, anytime it shows, I take the money to the market to get some food items

I just started this year, it's been really great and am grateful to God and the person that invited me here I may spend my earnings on my family.

I just started this year, it's been really great and am grateful to God and the person that invited me here I may spend my earnings on my family.
Well I don't really have so many things to do with the money I make online, most of the time I only invest in cryptocurrency for long-term, I can only be able to withdraw it to my bank account on emergency purposes or a situation that I need some extra money in my hand.

Most of my online spendings goes to my data subscriptions, cable subscriptions and i also make sure i save up to thirty or fourty percent in my crypto currency account for future purposes.

My online earnings form a substantial part of my monthly earnings. In fact, I am earning more from my online activities because I am actually spending more time on them. That is why I don't usually isolate them for specific purposes. They form part of my regular budget. Lately, however, I have joined a site that requires little effort and I plan to allocate the earnings from that site to a personal project this year.

Most of my online spendings goes to my data subscriptions, cable subscriptions and i also make sure i save up to thirty or fourty percent in my crypto currency account for future purposes.
You should rather save it as a long-term investment and not for future purpose because cryptocurrency investment are mainly for long term before you are able to get the best profit . if I have to invest in cryptocurrency I will not consider to used it in the next two years.

You should rather save it as a long-term investment and not for future purpose because cryptocurrency investment are mainly for long term before you are able to get the best profit . if I have to invest in cryptocurrency I will not consider to used it in the next two years.
If you could read my posts , I am saving 30% of my online earnings in my crypto currency , I am not good at investing in crypto currency but i prefer holding it in my wallet for a long term and it has been paying off.

Over the years I have try to separate my online earnings from my offline earnings and the location to which each will be spent. I used my online earnings for the settlements of my daily bills.

We all have reasons working to earn meaningfully online. And we mostly spend the money we earn on our most desired things of life. I know some online saavy's doesn't joke with their appearance, why some don't joke with electronic devices, clothing, merriments etc.

What actually that means where I spent the money that I make online is the money that I have to spend because if it's something big I'm definitely going to use it for something more reasonable.

I spend most of my online earnings on feeding and taking care of some personal needs. There are just some certain things I've got to do or achieve without have to involve my parents to it so I will have to take care of such all by myself and secondly I don't wat to be too dependent on them; it makes me feel useless. Lol.

For me right now I have not been able to earn a lot from online sections for now, but the little I earn I use it to data on my phone and some other little expenses. I wish to earn more to foot some other expenses

I spend my online money earnings on food, data and so on. This money is relatively small but I still make use of it. It's actually keeping heart and soul together.
Personally I believe that you can actually spend your money whenever you want as long as the money would be able to take care of whatever thing you want to spend it on.

I just received my first ever online earning and spent 75% of it to pay for my cousin sister's project fee (for submission) and the remaining 25% as charity.
I wished to have a feel of it and I am glad I did. Subsequently, I plan to save up for trading
A lot of people don't make enough money for them to give a certain percentage to charity because they have a lot of responsibilities to take care of while they are making less money.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back