What's new

Where do you spend your online earnings mostly on??

The cost of data to enable someone to be online for a long time doesn't come cheap at all. I spend some of my online earnings on monthly data subscription and related marters
You are very correct the cost of data is very expensive and now I think that if you spend part of the money on data subscribtion its not a waste of money because you will use that data to get something better but I spend most of my earning this days on amazon shoping and part for data

I spent my online earnings mostly on bill payments. I have not started making something worthwhile online, so the peanut I make is channelled to small bill payments. I still strive to make my online earnings improve. Currently, I am studying some cryptocurrency trading techniques that would possibly make me earn more online.

I spent my online earnings mostly on bill payments. I have not started making something worthwhile online, so the peanut I make is channelled to small bill payments. I still strive to make my online earnings improve. Currently, I am studying some cryptocurrency trading techniques that would possibly make me earn more online.
I envy your earnings that it can handle your bills. My online earnings can be good only for a hamburger with fries. But I am not really complaining because online posting is just an occupation so that I would not be idle at home. Being retired needs to have something to do.

We all have reasons working to earn meaningfully online. And we mostly spend the money we earn on our most desired things of life. I know some online saavy's doesn't joke with their appearance, why some don't joke with electronic devices, clothing, merriments etc.

Where do you spend your online earnings mostly on??
For now I do not really spend it on anything, I am just saving some of the money I make online because that is just the best thing for me to do., Most times I have extra money from my offline business to take care of myself, in this case I do not really need so much of my online earning for feeding and doing of any other thing.

For now I do not really spend it on anything, I am just saving some of the money I make online because that is just the best thing for me to do., Most times I have extra money from my offline business to take care of myself, in this case I do not really need so much of my online earning for feeding and doing of any other thing.
If you can simply be saving it via any potential rising coin, you'll come to reap more reward in the next six months or a year time than keeping it idle in the bank account.

If you can simply be saving it via any potential rising coin, you'll come to reap more reward in the next six months or a year time than keeping it idle in the bank account.
Well I really have to remove all my money from cryptocurrencies to my bank account for personal reason because I have something to do with it, when I'm done I'll consider investing more in cryptocurrencies and leaving it for a period of more than even one year.

Well I really have to remove all my money from cryptocurrencies to my bank account for personal reason because I have something to do with it, when I'm done I'll consider investing more in cryptocurrencies and leaving it for a period of more than even one year.
Okay, their is no problem, since you have something which you budgeted your funds for. It's always always to invest in any amount which you can risk without regret.

Though i Haven't dwell on this platform for a long time,most of my earnings are from this platform and i spend most of my time here on bizdustry

I spend my money to acquire more assets that will bring in passive income from me regularly. I let my assets to pay for my expenses. over time I will not be able to work anymore while I receive passive income.

as a guy , I spend it on myself , and people I care about but most times I save it because , we do have to have such savings to help us for better engagements

Okay, their is no problem, since you have something which you budgeted your funds for. It's always always to invest in any amount which you can risk without regret.
When I am done with what I want to do with the money I will not even allowed to have any money in my bank account all my money will be moved to cryptocurrency, and that will be strictly for long-term . But for now let it remain there.

When I am done with what I want to do with the money I will not even allowed to have any money in my bank account all my money will be moved to cryptocurrency, and that will be strictly for long-term . But for now let it remain there.
I got you now, their is no problem to your plans. You can simply go into cryptocurrency anytime, when you have extra funds to spend long term.

I got you now, their is no problem to your plans. You can simply go into cryptocurrency anytime, when you have extra funds to spend long term.
Yes but even now I am simply missing out everything because it seems like all coins are pumping , Thot coin that I bought millions during that time I won't even be able to buy up to that amount again because most of them are all increases in value.

Yes but even now I am simply missing out everything because it seems like all coins are pumping , Thot coin that I bought millions during that time I won't even be able to buy up to that amount again because most of them are all increases in value.
Their are still lower coins you can afford to buy plenty now. You should look out for ADA coin, the price isn't doing well at the moment. Buying it now and expecting it to pick up in the future it's a potential profit investment.

Their are still lower coins you can afford to buy plenty now. You should look out for ADA coin, the price isn't doing well at the moment. Buying it now and expecting it to pick up in the future it's a potential profit investment.
Well I may likely to invest in most of the coin I have invested before because they are cryptocurrency with higher volatility, do you still remember that the fantom that I told you about ? just go and look at the price now you will be surprised . From 1.2 to 3

I'm currently taking part in online course at the moment and I'm paying for it through my online earnings and some other side funds that's coming in for me as well.

Well I may likely to invest in most of the coin I have invested before because they are cryptocurrency with higher volatility, do you still remember that the fantom that I told you about ? just go and look at the price now you will be surprised . From 1.2 to 3
You're right buddy, I just checked CMC now and the coin is simply at the mark of $3. Which shows your prediction came into fruition. It's a shame to me that I didn't take advantage of it to invest earlier.

You're right buddy, I just checked CMC now and the coin is simply at the mark of $3. Which shows your prediction came into fruition. It's a shame to me that I didn't take advantage of it to invest earlier.
I was not the one that gave the prediction actually ,it was a prediction from Expert that the coin will do well in the future, even me the money I invested I have withdrawn it to my local bank account that is why I was not able to enjoy the full profit.

I was not the one that gave the prediction actually ,it was a prediction from Expert that the coin will do well in the future, even me the money I invested I have withdrawn it to my local bank account that is why I was not able to enjoy the full profit.
Such expert is good in analysing the market. That's exactly what I'm trying to do on my own, analyse the market trend to fetch out the potential good coin for for profit. I've made some progress through the training I'm taking from an expert crypto analyser.

Such expert is good in analysing the market. That's exactly what I'm trying to do on my own, analyse the market trend to fetch out the potential good coin for for profit. I've made some progress through the training I'm taking from an expert crypto analyser.
Yes he is one of the best cryptocurrency expert I have on my WhatsApp list and he has been giving out signal with at least 95% accuracy, I do not really have money to subscribe for his VIP class because it is expensive.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back