What's new

Where do you spend your online earnings mostly on??

I engage in an online business stuffs because of several reasons of which I most of used the online earnings income for the settlement of my daily bill. Such had helped me alot in balancing the level of my expenditure on things that are not productive.

Well in my case I usually withdraw money from my personal saving bank account and other thing i can do online shopping, get subscription amazon prime, netflix, disney+ hotstar. And main thing I do investing on cryptocurrency and stock market.

I spend most of the money that I am earning on buying food to eat and also to invest in buying some internet names that have value for the future. I also spend on internet subscription.
This year, I am more concerned with Online earning savings and that is what most of what I earn go into. I have to stay disciplined and get things done the right way without delaying.

Last edited:
Usually before I usually spend my online earnings on clothes and fashionable things like shoes and others but I get to realise that it will not help so I tried to save a little am earning, no more unnecessary spending.

A big majority of the money that I am making online is going towards my preparation to start my own business. I also use it to subscribe my phone and also buy mobile data that I can continuously be working online as well.

Since i started work in online and offline together , my online earning has been diminishing , I spent The little I earn on my data subscription and airtime recharge, I also pay my electricity bill with it sometimes and I buy groceries .

Well I believe anyone earning online and they did not see a very high online platform that they can depend on and work full time will use the earnings to meet petty needs and can even use it to recharge their phones, do data subscription and even feed. It all depends on one's choice.

Though i have started my business and my business is doing well but i still normally uses sixty percent of my online earnings to boost my offline business and uses the remaining fourty percent for my upkeep.

For now, I don't really have any other option than to withdraw it to my bank account . I need those money urgently because of certain things I have to take care of offline . in the past I was investing some of them in cryptocurrency and now the cryptospace is down.

Personally I consider online earnings as an additional way of generating income for myself. I run an offline business which I used thr income for a different purpose and my online for my daily bills.

A majority of my earnings have been channelled towarda buying food and mobile data in order to always stay on. I am particularly happy with my progress overall.

I am still trying to make good amount by working online, but till now I am only been able to make $30-40/ per month, which gets over just paying some of the bills and I left bt zero money to spend on myself.

I have not really been lucky with online earning either I re-invest and the site crash or I get my capital and it stops paying, but looking forward to add my earnings from bizdustry to my offline business which I just started recently.
For me I don't make much money online so the one I make I usually used it for my data because the money is not that much to buy big things for myself, but I am trying so hard to see if I can be able to increase my earning here

We all have reasons working to earn meaningfully online. And we mostly spend the money we earn on our most desired things of life. I know some online saavy's doesn't joke with their appearance, why some don't joke with electronic devices, clothing, merriments etc.

Where do you spend your online earnings mostly on??
I think I use it mainly to buy few essential items for myself since I don't really earn much online. I also save some of it to buy data subscriptions in order to access the internet.

I think I use it mainly to buy few essential items for myself since I don't really earn much online. I also save some of it to buy data subscriptions in order to access the internet.
Nice one , so many people at the same time will prefer to also invest some of their Little learning in cryptocurrency most especially now. I'm also planning to invest in cryptocurrency if I have extra. No need to withdraw to local bank.

There are a lot of things one do with the money he or she earns online while talking to me in particular, I usually recharge, data and settle some of my small needs with what I earn online.
I do spent my online earnings on various things like data, recharge card, buying of clothes, soaps and others to look smart. Just that it is not enough for me to save though.

Last edited:
I spend most of my online earning on data and TV subscription and sometimes recharge card , even if I still have enough I will definitely invest in cryptocurrency, That's all for my online earnings.

I am a fan of watching movies so most of my earnings also goes to TV subscription and fueling of generator once the light went off and at the same time I usually pay my bills.

I have whole lot of bills to take care of because my offline eaening is not sufficient for my needs so i used the little I am earning online to support what I am earning offline.

I have whole lot of bills to take care of because my offline eaening is not sufficient for my needs so i used the little I am earning online to support what I am earning offline.
Sometimes I do save some of my online earning income , even me because of so many responsibilities I have to used it on them . But in any case when I don't have anything to do I use it for investment in cryptocurrency , data mainly for airtime.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back