What's new

Where do you find inspiration??

If u want to be a great designet first make your skills good and second thing choose any best designer who have inspirational story after that follow him or her to reach on that level yoi want

Is there a lot of ways I can find inspiration depending on the issues I'm having if for example I'm looking for an inspiration on how I can achieve my goal in life then I'll go with a reading of inspirational book and careers but if I need an inspiration that has to do with marriage, relationship endurance and so on then obviously I can go for relationship counsellors and they can give me the inspiration and the best advice to carry on.

Music and reading about great people give me inspiration. Recently I am reading a book by Elon Musk about his Tesla. And I do seek advice of experienced people to tutor me on how to achieve any dream I wish to accomplish.

I find my inspiration from watching awesome animated movies as "lion king", "toy story", "I robot" and others that are digitized

Everyone finds solace and inspiration from different sources and various people. The most important thing is finding someone who speaks to your heart or something. But for me the best and most important motivation I have is myself and I will always be number one.

I find my inspiration from watching awesome animated movies as "lion king", "toy story", "I robot" and others that are digitized. Inspiration can also be gotten from any and everywhere.

I get inspiration my listening to some confidence boosting videos on youtube, watching videos about their biography , struggles and success they have got. All these things help me in getting inspiration.

To be a great designer you must find a source of inspiration to keep your works creative . So how can you find this inspiration ?
The best way to learn anything or any scale is by learning from people. If you must be a good designer you really have to develop passion for designs because you need to go through a lot of designs from different designers across the world and from there you can get one or two inspirations.

Everything and everyone around me, be it good or bad. I am inspired by bad people not to be like them and I am inspired by the good ones to be more than them. My inspiration is actually gotten from the need to be successful in all areas of my life.
It is to make sure that I make myself proud by every means necessary

Inspiration comes from different space , listening to music , watching art videos, thinking, you know different sources.

I find inspiration from people around me because inspiration comes for others,You get motivated by what other do or achieve,For me I get inspiration from my manager,I always try to learn from him when he speaks or do anything

I get various inspiration from various sources at different time of my life and point. I get inspiration from nature, from art, from even watching football matches.
I get most of my deep inspiration from strolling around with an earpiece plug into my ear in the cool of the night.

I find inspiration in a wide range of things: Nature. Everything about nature is inspirational. The leaves on trees, the early morning sun and the land breeze, the rivers and mpuntains. Everything is inspirational if you have the eyes to look at them for yourself. I also find inspiration in music. Cool, calming and meaningful music.

You can find inspiration from nature. The world around you is filled with great colours that can inspire your work as a graphic designer. Talking to a mentor could also serve as another great source of inspiration.

To me getting an inspiration is a gift but some people do get inspirations while been drunk, while some get inspiration from dreams and most people think before they can get inspired. There alot of ways to get inspired apart from the ones ave mentioned

My inspiration have always come from watching YouTube videos of making money skills. I love discussion threads that talk about genuine business ideas that will bring money over time.

I find inspiration in listening to music. While listening to music, a kind of have a connection that simplifies the task at hand and also, it allows me spend quality time on the job. I also find inspiration in working with those that we understand ourselves

Seek inspiration from other creative disciplines,not just from your own field. You can also find inspiration in other not_so_obvious places,such as other people powerful stories and experiences or reflecting on your own situation, relationships and experiences. Also talking to a mentor also serve as a way to get inspired.

I find my inspiration from the thought of those my work would impact. Whenever I am down with a task and don't know where to go I think about my mom. Remembering all her sacrifices and the need to see her smile propels me to do more. I think you should channel this too whenever you're down.

i get inspired by places.amazing places.beautiful places.nature is my inspiration.i love to see the ripples in the lake.the greenery of the park boots me with energy.this world is full to the brim with the vividness of nature's beauty.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back