What's new

Where do you find inspiration??

To be a great designer you must find a source of inspiration to keep your works creative . So how can you find this inspiration ?
My inspiration? Ha its from music oo... most especially when the music is an emotional one. I don't know who hard the design is or problem it could be, by the time I rest my ear to receive fresh air or just to av a spare time, I would have done a lot.

Although I am yet to become a professional designer or programmer but whenever I design I get my inspirations from my thoughts at the moment. sometimes I close my eyes and imagine things in my thoughts, in my imaginations there's a whole different dimension there.

I don't have any way I've been getting my inspiration from just that whenever I need to inspire myself I think of what I want to be in the future and I think of how the action I'm about to take my wil actually lead to my success or draw me back from my sources.this really help alot.

As for me I find my inspiration absolutely for. God through His Holly Spirit. I know some people may not like to hear this because it's a religious matter but that's the truth. I quite understand that there are many sources of inspiration, such from weed, diabolic ways, meditation etc but there something I want my ready to understand that irrespective of where your inspiration comes from there is always a spirit behind it. Inspiration is not something you just think about and imaging, it's deep spiritual mystery that is revealed to a man.

Surprisingly, the feeling of not being good enough when coding a program or scripts is very normal. The main reason for story about the shifts that allowed me to put development in an accessible place, allowing me to.

Like I said before, it depends on the person. You, for example, might be inspired by animals. Your friend Sally, who lives down the road, might be inspired by reading. My brother is probably inspired when he plays the clarinet. Who knows? Just take my advice. Be inspired. Continue to be inspired. By everything. By everyone. Be inspired and then be an inspiration to others. Become that person you have always dreamed off. Change people’s lives for the better. Change this world. Become an icon of the human race. Become someone that every soul will remember.

For each and everyone of us there are different ways we get our inspiration, it might be through music or inner strength or through encouragement. Long story short I have a friend who is a writer and most times I just see him so engrossed in his work that he makes it looks so easy when writing and I always wonder where he gets his inspiration from, but funny enough to my surprise he said from smoking marijuana and I was like seriously, he said whenever he is high on it he get inspired to write better. So different strokes for different folks,

To be a great designer you must find a source of inspiration to keep your works creative . So how can you find this inspiration ?
What do you mean by that? Finding a source of inspiration TECHNICALLY or EMOTIONALLY? For me, you can fond motivation and inspiration to the people around you, who believe what you can do.

Inspiration comes when you least expect it but when you're most receptive to it. Inspiration is all around us. All it takes is a curious mind to spark it into existence. You look for patterns and differences, connecting the dots between the new thing you've just heard, seen, or learned.

As a design and programmer i consider a much more productive everytime i do work.And as a inspiration is my passion to do work on my own way sometimes makes me feel better when i make a successful job and project that makes me boost to do more.

Inspiration work so well, you might get stuck on what to do or accomplishing a design but finding it difficult. An already done job related to yours could be a guideline. Me as a graphic designer, for any of my job like logo design, flyer design, business card, brochure etc. inspirations I uses pinterest to achieve my goals. Pinteres have got lots of samples design.

As a designer I feel to get motivated and inspired to continue your job should not be a difficult task to obtain.

From experience, any time I glance at my previously achieved works, I get fired up to push further for more achievement. You can as well practice this.

As a graphic designer, inspiration can be gotten from every thing that brings joy, peace, happiness and as well as pain and sadness. The nature is also a great source of inspiration for many designer as it provides them with the motivation and creative ideas to create new and wonderful designs.

I get expired is when I see people doing something unbelievable doing something beyond saying beyond expectation I really do get to move and it's really inspired me there are a lot of people that they are gifted they have kids they can do their homework very well and perfect I love creativity

Many things can inspired you looking forward at different ways, Watching interesting videos, reading books etc, regarding your interest, should closely look at things that seems something interesting/valuable, that will help you to make you perfect by it attraction, you'll get inspired.

When I was younger, my inspiration is from the movies that are related to programming or hacking . I always see hackers are very cool as a character, but as I grow old my inspiration came from my family I was inspired to work soo that we can have anything we want for a living.

I am not a graphic designer but I would like to chip in. I draw inspiration when writing from a lot of sources the most consistent one is from my environment. The experience I have had with my environment and how they have shaped me to become what I am currently. I believe this is a very strong reference point for anyone that is seeking ways to be inspired.

Generally, inspection can be gotten from anywhere. Books, bible, songs.
My inspiration have always come from watching YouTube videos of making money skills. I love discussion threads that talk about genuine business ideas that will bring money over time.

To be a creative person, you must be able to think critically and creatively. Creativity involves thinking. Thinking big. You being a designer, you need to be able to think widely. Then you have to be a voracious reader. No one thinks in a vacuum. You've to be subjective and proactive with your thoughts.

Source of my inspiration is song, most especially praise and worship songs. It always connect me to my creator. At times I will be playing music on my phone, put hands free into my ear and feel like am in another world.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back