What's new

Where Do Hyip Companies Invest Money

HYIP also referred to as high yield investment programs, are a bunch of fraudulent programs where they tell you they invest your money in other areas of industry. But that is just a big lie. They don't get money anywhere only from their unsuspecting victims.

A good number of the high-yield investment platforms are not even going to waste too much of their time trying to multiply the money as they are just going to distribute it and then scam.

HYIPs are pyramid schemes and they do not invest your money anyway. Most of them always come up with different stories and lies of how they invest money in certain things but when you make your research you will find out that they are lying. It is always important you be careful about them because they can run away with your money.

Hyip investment is an investment that should not be undertaken buy any online earners. You should not even go there because it is a scam and I see no reason why you would decide to put your money on a platform that is a scam.

I do not see the hyip investment as be really reasonable but, it is just a pyramid scheme that is centred on scamming the members that are participating in the scheme and nothing more.

You are only deceiving yourself if you believe that high-yield investment platforms are even investing money in the first place. We are just going to be turning it over until I feel it is time to rock the project.

The hyip investment is a very funny type of investment and do not invest in any way. I do not see any reason why people would choose that platform as an investment scheme.

A legitimate hyip investment use all the money collected from the members of the scheme on meaningful things like cryptocurrency, forex or so many other things that they feel they could make money from very quickly and the amount of profit they make would be shared with the members of the scheme.

@lottowiningsignal,I think what you posted may lue newbie to invest with hyip.there is no legitimate hyip all the hyip we had are all scam even if some will explain with mouth watering advert that they invest their money in forex I wont beleive that.
Because many of this hyip website only last about couple of days if you are lucky

We have legitimate hyip investment and we have illegitimate hyip investment. The legitimate hyip investment would collect your funds and invest them on meaningful things and it will be a revenue sharing between you and the scheme.

Some of them will tell you that they make their money through forex but that is never true I dont think that they make money at all some of them just come out for the purpose of scaming you they dont even know if they will succeed or not once they make a little profit you will never see them again

Some of them will tell you that they make their money through forex but that is never true I dont think that they make money at all some of them just come out for the purpose of scaming you they dont even know if they will succeed or not once they make a little profit you will never see them again
You don't really need to rely on talks from people because most of them have a way of sugar coating the words. The best thing to do is to give it a test yourself to see if it really works or not.

Some hyip are nothing but clear scam so when you are into hyip they wont tell you the truth rather what they will say is that they specialize on this business to bring return just to lue and get enough customer when people invest they will do away with people money.

High-yield investment platforms actually do not invest the money in any place but they are just going to be rotating it around until they finally pulled the rug.

For someone like me I think that its not possible hyip dont invest their money on anything they are just created for one purpose I think the purpose which it was created was to gather some money and run away so dont mine their mouth watering write up and flash bannar

Definitelly no,because one of the ways that almost all of these hyip investment usually do is that they will take funds from a paerson and then give it to the next investor and then the circle continues until it crashes.

They are not investing the money anyway, they are robbing Peter to pay Paul . That is the strategy most of them are adopting and some will be lucky due to high number of investors will last for some period of time while others may not.

They are not investing the money anyway, they are robbing Peter to pay Paul . That is the strategy most of them are adopting and some will be lucky due to high number of investors will last for some period of time while others may not.
They succeed because there are people who use them to make money even if they know they will crash. They are always looking for new victims to cheat too, especially newbies online who think making money is easy.

They succeed because there are people who use them to make money even if they know they will crash. They are always looking for new victims to cheat too, especially newbies online who think making money is easy.
The newbies are always their main targets and the surprising fact is that so many newbies don't believe that these platforms are not trusted. One even told me that he has to personally invest in the hyip platform and get his own personal experience. Lolz.

A majority of them are not even invest in any money. They are just going to keep on circulating the fundss between their customers till a time where by they become insolvent.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back