What's new

Where Do Hyip Companies Invest Money

The unfortunate thing about this platforms is that they don't invest your money they collect anywhere. They are mere thieves who take away what you've got and you see them no more

Those HYIP sites doesn't invest on anything. They don't believe in investing the mo ey somewhere because, they don't trust any investment as they know the plan will soon crash and they don't want anyone to hold them in anyway. They rather recycle the payments that is made through their bank transfer, in order to win more people to themselves.

Some high yield investment website would promise people who entrust their money to them 500% profit in a month. What I want to know is that how would these hyip companies realize such a high percentage profit. Do they invest the money entrusted to them in some secret place, do they trade with the money or gamble with it?
I do not know how those running high yield investment platforms make their profits.
These people tend to use the money they have scammed people of to pay those who they had exploited, they keep doing that on and on.
These sites are out to scam people of their hard earned money.

Some high yield investment website would promise people who entrust their money to them 500% profit in a month. What I want to know is that how would these hyip companies realize such a high percentage profit. Do they invest the money entrusted to them in some secret place, do they trade with the money or gamble with it?
It marvels me most times how they do this. It could be that they have certain amount of funds which they use to run the whole thing. That's why, it is possible for them to pay you on your first investment. When you reinvest, that's when they do away with your money.

Since most of the HYIP programs are pyramid schemes, I do not think that they actually invest money. Only a few HYIP programs do actually invest money, but they also become scams eventually.

Actually, I.don't really know if they invest the money on something meaningful. My thought was that they collate all the money to distribute to the existing members of the platform.

Since most of the HYIP programs are pyramid schemes, I do not think that they actually invest money. Only a few HYIP programs do actually invest money, but they also become scams eventually.
They do not invest a single money on anything but some will always claim they are dealing with crypto ,before they even start up the program they are coming with the mind set to scam people of their money , they won't even mention how they have been getting the money to pay people such a high return.

I don't think that makes of them invest the money on any business. They only gather the money, share little part of it to members and when they have gathered enough members, they noticed that lots of money had been realised , they will disappear.

The unfortunate thing about this platforms is that they don't invest your money they collect anywhere. They are mere thieves who take away what you've got and you see them no more
That is why it is a perfect option for people not to invest their money on anything because such are not likely to be the best, I made this mistake in the past but now I will never want to make this mistake again in my life.
I am always so sceptical that I do not invest in something like this , you can just get a failed or unsuccessful transaction when there you have a zenith bank cards, I only deal with zenith only.

Last edited:
The HYIP investment basically robs Peter to pay Paul. They never invested in any thing and I strongly believe that such platform are being operated by the cybercriminals and it's basically not a good way of making money.

Such form of investment are not Trusted because they don't even have anything they have been using to generate the money they are paying . A very useless way of investing.

It is very glaring that the HYIP investment do not have a place where they invest money. They simply collect from Mr A to pay Mr B. This is basically the way they operate.

Most of the hyip investment does not really invest there money on any meaningful projects. What they do Basically is to invest on some of the platforms that will give them high return.

To the best of my knowledge, hyip program don't invest the money people invest in anywhere or product, they are strictly into ponzi scheme, they use the last people money who deposited to pay the first people, untill there is no new people or it crash.
I haven't seen or heard of any high yield investment platforms that really had any sustainable means if generating income, there they gather people investment money and share it among the members in the scheme.

They don't invest anywhere, or most of what I should say. It is usually unsustainable because they rely on new investor funds to pay old investors. Apart from that, some people even go scams from day one, just disappearing in deposits and not paying anyone.

There absolutely no place where the HYIP invest their money. They will keep collecting monies from all the members of their platform inorder to keep paying some and leaving some.

Most high yield investment platforms to not even make any attempt for them to invest the money but instead they just use the idea of robbing Peter to pay Paul and then run away with the rest of the money.

There absolutely no place where the HYIP invest their money. They will keep collecting monies from all the members of their platform inorder to keep paying some and leaving some.
There is some HYIP that merges between PTC ads and HYIP system like for example there is a PTC advertisement system and an HYIP system so they may gather some income from advertisers but most of them also disappear after a certain period of time like Nice Pirates or similar websites.

The major problem with hyip investment is that they don't last long the. They tend to crash whenever the numbers do not cooperate with payment on time because the Rob Peter to pay Paul.

It is good to know that HYIP venture do not plan to have investment sources. What they're after is to embezzle your money and at the end run away with it. It is advisable not to put your money on such platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back