What's new

Where did you get started?

I think you should start by reading books about stock investment. This would get you intuned with the happenings in the market and how to profit from it.

Where I got started was the very part I told myself I needed to learn this if not for anything for the fact that I want to make money from things like this

I started with Newegg @40$ and it rose to 45$ overnight ,I was so excited for this as a newbie without being showed or taught but I latter sold off my stock from Newegg when It started crumbling

There's actually profit in stocks but then you have to know more about it in order to invest wisely. I would advise you get a coach or something,or at least watch tutorials so you can at least have more knowledge about stock markets.

Forex trading resembles a daily knowing systems since it truly takes some time to comprehend trading every opportunity, comprehend the stock exchange as well as various other associated points to understand to end up being an effective investor

The now make it easier for us to buy shares online without going to the stock exchange , I started froM penny stock but now am buying long term stocks

Currently I don't have any investment in the stock market,but I hope to have one in the nearest future mostly for my children

I started investing in with penny stocks as time went on I bought fractional shares from some major companies

I started investing in with penny stocks as time went on I bought fractional shares from some major companies
I don't really know if investment in stock is profitable because I don't really have much idea about how stock investment really operate, I might be interested to learn since I only concentrate in cryptocurrency.

I have not made any major investment in the share market. I have invested in my own businesses as well as small company but have not bought any shares in big companies.

I will advise you to have good experience before you invest on stock. You can get started by learning, learn how to invest on stock and make a steady returns.

I've never personally invested in stocks per say but i feel you will yield alot of profit when the business is doing well. My parents invested in stocks when i was little and from what i can remember they just heard about it and decided to give it a try.

Forex trading is like a foreign language to me. I have little knowledge and still a lot to learn. While stock trading is like an English language which is also foreign language to me, but I can understand and speak in it. I have a subject that involves stock market, hence I quite understand how it works. I've never traded any real money, I just used a demo account for experience.

I remember our first stocks of Piltel, that is a page company that required us to buy their stocks when we bought a pager. After a year the company went down and we lost the investment. That was a bad start that made me shy away from investing in stocks. However, at present I have shares of stocks of the biggest bank here. That's another story.

The first step is to approach the stock brokers in your city and open CS account with them period CS account will enable you to buy shares and stocks of different companies online.

I am curious about stocks. I never actually tried this and while I don't have a lot of money to invest, I do have some that I would like to invest in something.

I am just not sure where to start with this. Where did you get started when you were investing in stocks and shares for the first time?
As much as I want to invest in stocks in the future, I still think it is a risky investment.
Before i start investing in stocks, i have to ensure that i get proper mentorship on this, so as not to lose.
Investing in stocks is quite a profitable business.

I am curious about stocks. I never actually tried this and while I don't have a lot of money to invest, I do have some that I would like to invest in something.

I am just not sure where to start with this. Where did you get started when you were investing in stocks and shares for the first time?
You should start from somewhere, make enquiries from an expert on how to go about investing in stocks. I have not invested in stocks before, but I hope to someday.

You can't just start up something you do not know, I think you have to dedicate your time to really understand what you are going into because starting something without a proper understanding is very risky.. I advise that you research about volatility in the volatile market , this will really help you.

The stock is like a commodity which forms bits of a company, or are part of a companies asset that can be sold or bought in the stock market. Some companies do well stock to raise more funding for their firm or business.

I have not started any investment in stocks and presently I still need enough knowledge around stocks market in order to pull a successful transaction in the niche. A good knowledge of the stock market is needed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back