What's new

Where did you get started?

I started by trying to learn from a particular site which try to teach it members on how to invest in stocks and how to run the business to have a better returns.

I just got to know about the bamboo app that allows people from my country to be able to trade the stock market and I believe that very soon I'll set up my account and get started.

I have not invested my money on stocks and that is the major reason why stock investment is no my speciality. If you want to invest in stocks, you must be equipped in that area so that you won't lose your money.

There's no minimum to get started investing, however you likely need at least $200 —$1,000 to really get started right. If you're starting with less than $1,000, it's fine to buy just one stock and add more positions over time.
Yes I agreed with you because going into such investment you need to have much funds in order to start stock business because there is great profit in stock investment.

I'm getting started by joining different stocks trading groups on WhatsApp where tutorial information is being shared. It is sure going to be a cool ride for me right now.

There are a couple of videos on YouTube and also on other learning platforms that you can probably be able to check out that can tell you everything about how to invest in stocks and the right platform to use.

Well, buying and selling of shares for both local and International companies takes place in the stocks market and you can only undergo such transactions when you have knowledge about and that is the most important step in starting the business.

Actually, I have not invested in stocks and shares and the major reason why I do not put my money on this platform, is because I do not have enough knowledge around it.

I have never been a fan of stock trading or investment. It is just not my thing even till this very moment. Before going into this type investment, you should try as much as possible to seek the opinion of experts in this field to make an informed decision.

My investment journey basically started from YouTube where I was learning about stocks and how you can buy them and also went to buy and sell and I was glad to have learnt a lot of things.

The first place in which you can get a lot of information about a particular business venture you want to go into his YouTube. There are several videos that will give you a clear explanation of how to invest in stocks and shares. Going into forums like quora can also help you a lot because there are several professionals there.

The first point is to search for A reputable stock brokerage firm in your city. What is you are able to locate A reputable stop breakage hair the next thing is to open CSCS account. The account is like opening a Gmail account. But you'll be using it to buy shares of different companies and use it to receive dividend whenever they have been issued. you can send directly from this account whenever you want to sell shares.
It is very important that you should search for A reputable brokerage firm before investing on stocks, but I do not like investing on shares and stocks because it is just a turn off for me based on the low profitability ratio.

When investing in stocks, there are so many places where you can get free learning on stocks. One of those places is YouTube if you do not have a knowledge around it, it is better you start learning from YouTube.

Actually I have not started any stock trading yet but I really have it in mind as the first business I will start with, one I get money to start such business, they are really making profit at my country.

For the first time in both stocks and forex trading, I could not invest much because my knowledge was not up to the task to which I can invest. I have been learning from a friend and till today am still learning.
Actually I have not started any stock trading yet but I really have it in mind as the first business I will start with, one I get money to start such business, they are really making profit at my country.
Just as you have said. am not good at forex trading though I have been learning from a friend but I could not invest because am still scared of being scammed because I need to have all it takes to be good at.

For some one to start a stock marketing business, he or she needs to have the capital to start buying goods to keep, so that in one to two years time, you will be able to sell and earn profit.

Learning stocks was a thing that I do not really have interest in, if not, i would have invested in it for a very long time ago but because I do not have interest in it, I've not invested in stocks.

The first company that I invested on on stocks and shares is a particular company that is very popular in my country, and I was very lucky that the shares actually appreciated and I was able to make some gains from the investment. Ever since then, I've been investing in stocks and shares.

Learning stocks was a thing that I do not really have interest in, if not, i would have invested in it for a very long time ago but because I do not have interest in it, I've not invested in stocks.
Although learning about stock trading is not that really hard just that stock trading needs one to be patient enough and being able to take risk any time and moment because your stocks can either rise or fall at anytime.

Although learning about stock trading is not that really hard just that stock trading needs one to be patient enough and being able to take risk any time and moment because your stocks can either rise or fall at anytime.
if you want to make money from stock trading patience is one of the things you need to have because without it there is no way you can make money on the long run. If you have the right skills and strategy you can make some cool money from stock trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back