What's new

Where did you get started?

I started with buying shares and stock online, I normally buy shares that pays me dividends on monthly basis, sometimes I invest more than hundred dollars in shares that pays me $10 monthly as the case may be, I made some money then before the site crashed.

For investment as a whole during when I was planning to start, I don't start from stock and shares, I started with HYIP, then crypto... When u tried stock was when I started trading forex. So, I started stock before shares.

Stocks is also like any other crypto currency because the price of its also unpredictable. But stocks is more profitable than crypto currency because stocks is a long life investing and more profitable.

My only shares was given to us by a company that I worked with, instead of paying us the normal annual payment which the company pays to staff from a particular grade level known as "profit sharing" they decided to give us the shares equivalent.

So even though I have shares, I really don't have adequate knowledge of how it works, all I know is that I receive my dividends as at when due.

Definitely there are several number of company out there you can decide to buy share from.
The answer to the right time to start investing into stock is exceedingly simple -- as soon as reasonably possible, assuming, All of your high-interest (credit card) debt has been paid off. You have built an emergency fund to provide a minimum of three months' basic income should you lose your job.

I have really tried my best to understand things about this stock and shares but it is very difficult for me I can't understand it at all. But fingers crossed let me keep watching and reading comment maybe I will grab a thing today which will help me learn better

Forex trading is a prediction on whether the stock price graph would rise or fall. It is important to learn a lot about how it works before going into it to avoid loosing money. The first point is to search for A reputable stock brokerage firm in your city.

Investing in stock is not try your luck, you need to have a very broad knowledge about how stock and how thefinancial market operate in order to be successful with your investment. if you don't get this basic knowledge you might end up blowing up your capital and on the long run you won't be profitable.
So my advice would be, get the knowledge before investing

If you really want to successfully start something great in life, you don't have to consider the obstacles but just to start anyhow with whatever you have. If you are waiting until you have all the resources you might not start anything and you will later regret no to have tried.

I get questions all the time from beginners about how I got to be where I am today (and it’s really hard for me to think of it in those terms, because I don’t feel like I’ve “arrived”. I think I’m still somewhere in the middle of my path). 🙂

Because someone has already started something in the past and is started once in a while and so it has to be in the form of the past. Unless another clause is present in the sentence, it cannot be present with the present perfect or the past perfect. Now the beginning of the past has begun. "When did you start?" Is the correct sentence

Forex exchanging resembles an everyday learning stages since it really requires some investment to comprehend exchanging per time, comprehend the financial exchange and other related things to know to turn into a fruitful broker.

I am curious about stocks. I never actually tried this and while I don't have a lot of money to invest, I do have some that I would like to invest in something.

I am just not sure where to start with this. Where did you get started when you were investing in stocks and shares for the first time?
Stock, foreign exchange, synthetic market and volatility follow similar patterns, the idea of buying and selling stock is based on understanding the market movement. Demo trade for a while before going real.

I started with cryptocurrency and it was bitcoin have been with that investment till now and have never regretted I did. But am still willing to learn how to invest on stock and shares if possible experts in the house can clear us on this and finally forex trading is my next challenge

If you are still a beginner and want to try stock investment, l suggest you start with the popular financial institutions in your local area that have good financial position and invest your money into their shares. And as time goes on, you will study the other organizations and now start diversifying your investment. That was what l did when I started.

I am curious about stocks. I never actually tried this and while I don't have a lot of money to invest, I do have some that I would like to invest in something.

I am just not sure where to start with this. Where did you get started when you were investing in stocks and shares for the first time?
The first share i bought was in the bank and it has been a long time since. I bought some shares but i stop buying when i discover other means of making money in real estate business.real estate business made me to know that there is other means to make money.

The stock market is an online platform (or physically through an agent) when you subscribe for shares of a company to receive profit called dividend. You can get shares through agent companies or brokers.

Stock trading is a good investment to go into to make good amount of money from. I started with $200 in my country with an app called bamboo and throve. With the help of my fundamental analysis knowledge and technical analysis chart experience I have been able to make money from the market

Steps
  • Decide how you want to invest in the stock market.
  • Choose an investing account.
  • Learn the difference between investing in stocks and funds.
  • Set a budget for your stock investment.
  • Focus on the long-term.
  • Manage your stock portfolio.

I started by doing deep research. Just like cryptocurrency, you should not get into stocks if you don't understand it very well. I started by really investing my time and money in research. Only when I was confident I have adequate information to make a decision did I leap into buying my first stocks and shares.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back