What's new

Where did you get started?

Currently buying stocks is as easy as buying crypto or Bitcoin which means you don't need to go to the stock exchange, but you can buy stocks online, first you have to choose a stock broker registered in your country, second open a stock account, third Open a Customer Fund Account in your bank , the fourth is the deposit, the fifth is to buy shares online.
Which are some of the the platforms you would recommend to buy shares online from and am hoping they do not require so much documentation and information from one wanting to buy some shares in the online platforms.

Which are some of the the platforms you would recommend to buy shares online from and am hoping they do not require so much documentation and information from one wanting to buy some shares in the online platforms.
If you want to buy stocks online, of course you have to choose an application that is trusted, and easy to use. Currently I use local applications (in my country) such as: IPOTFUND, MOST, Stockbit. So it will be easier if you choose a local broker, but if you want to buy shares at a global broker there are several trusted brokers that are widely used by people such as: sofi.com, tdameritrade.com, cash.app, etrade.com and many more out there. .

If you want to buy stocks online, of course you have to choose an application that is trusted, and easy to use. Currently I use local applications (in my country) such as: IPOTFUND, MOST, Stockbit. So it will be easier if you choose a local broker, but if you want to buy shares at a global broker there are several trusted brokers that are widely used by people such as: sofi.com, tdameritrade.com, cash.app, etrade.com and many more out there. .
Seem there are a lot that are readily available, Thanks a million. Am going to pen these down and do more research about them and see which are very easy and favorable for different types of investors. I would like to se more detailed information on such kind of ventures probably a tutorial would be worthwhile.

I dont know if i can say i have learned about crypto but i can comfortably say i am not a novice when it comes to crypro. I first learned about crypro from my friend. He adviced me to just buy the coin and save it to resell later in the future when it mightt have risen

If you're about to start investing in stock I suggest you starts from stock market, this is because stock market is the right place to buy and sell stock to local or international.

I am yet to engage in buying any stocks but to be honest, I might just start with those you can buy through Cryptos such as Tesla and Coinbase. I hope to be able to buy stocks of huge companies in the near future.

I am curious about stocks. I never actually tried this and while I don't have a lot of money to invest, I do have some that I would like to invest in something.

I am just not sure where to start with this. Where did you get started when you were investing in stocks and shares for the first time?
I have never invested in stocks and shares, before I only do online stuff, that I get paid through crypto currency, which I later converted to cash.

I am curious about stocks. I never actually tried this and while I don't have a lot of money to invest, I do have some that I would like to invest in something.

I am just not sure where to start with this. Where did you get started when you were investing in stocks and shares for the first time?
First off before you go into stock trading, make sure you know more about it. you can study as much as possible in order to master the pros and cons of the trading.

I am not that much a fan of trading the stock market. But I do indulge onec or few stocks trading from time to time. I started a few years ago though

I am also a novice in stocks and shares. I really do not understand how it works and the few things I have read about it maybe it works like cryptocurrency. I am also interested in venturing into this line of business in the nearest future.

Everything that I know about stocks and shares are just in textbook and nothing more. This is very bad. I actually look forward to learning it and practicing it

Getting stocks and shares can be a bit difficult for a start up especially when you don't know where to get one. You could actually get shares from renowned companies.

I don't seem to understand how stocks trading works, but I understand that it's a good way to make money so I'm still learning about different ways to trade and invest in it.

To get started in stock trading as a biginer that you are, you need to go and get yourself trained properly. Don't just rush into putting your little funds into yet

You should be able to get an analyst in a quality stock broker to help with information that can ease your decision making and with enough options to pick from
My best advice for you about starting stock stock is to approach the experts. If you make a proper research you will a large number of professional stock brokers around who can put you through and give all the necessary advice you need to start.

If you have no knowledge about the stock market, it's not something that you want to get into just half baked information because it may not end well on both short term and long term basis.

But I don't really know more about stock marketing, but I think is good to invest in stock, starting on stock marketing is really good and one can make something from it.

But I don't really know more about stock marketing, but I think is good to invest in stock, starting on stock marketing is really good and one can make something from it.

when it comes to stock market I believe that there is nothing hidden there that you can actually not know if you want to know it so I believe that you just have to look for sources on how to get the knowledge and actually take it up.

Stock trading can be a good place to start when it comes to investing. However,there are quite a number of places one can invest and earn handsomely such as in forex, cryptocurrencies and so on

As far as I'm concerned it's actually not everybody that have the knowledge to get into stock so if you don't have such knowledge it's far more better that you contact professional or expert in the field who can do it for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back