What's new

When you are home are you discussing about your job with others?

Actually discussing about my job with other, I do discuss with people that only understand the way my job is and if there is any difficulties they might help me with some ideas and points to help and improve myself.
I understand your submission in that regard because you wouldn't want to disclose your pay to your wife. That is what you meant by not discussing everything.
Well it may be seen like that and it is not in all cases that a wife should know what is going on in your business or job. Though it is very good to discuss about your job since it is not an illegal job.

Last edited:
Actually discussing about my job with other, I do discuss with people that only understand the way my job is and if there is any difficulties they might help me with some ideas and points to help and improve myself.

Well it may be seen like that and it is not in all cases that a wife should know what is going on in your business or job. Though it is very good to discuss about your job since it is not an illegal job.

I usually do not discuss that much about my job with others because I think that it is totally unrelated. Many people discuss about their workplace matters with people and I wonder what benefit they get by doing that.

As far as I am concerned I would not like and I would never do such a thing to the people in my home or sorounding. Simply because I too would need that job privacy for the wellbeing of myself

I usually do not discuss that much about my job with others because I think that it is totally unrelated. Many people discuss about their workplace matters with people and I wonder what benefit they get by doing that.
Well those that do discuss their job with others, I think the only benefit they do make or get is that they are self express to people regarding there Job and it is normal.

Actually there is no doubt about that people mostly discuss there job with friends, families and someone who is even related to their business just to get idea or to keep fun.
When you discuss with people about your job they will probably give you some suggestions that would help you. The only thing that is not advisable to discuss is critical secrets in the business.

When you discuss with people about your job they will probably give you some suggestions that would help you. The only thing that is not advisable to discuss is critical secrets in the business.
Yeah that is very good once you're discussing your business with people who do give you advice or suggestion is very good that you keep a critical secret regarding your business away will discussing.

Y
I don't really like talking about my work to people who I am not close , I only talk about my work with my closest friends and family , most especially my wife and with those I feel can one way or the other teach me or guide me when I am passing through some difficulties.
Yes sure it's not always necessary to disclose your type of work to people or your family relatives. By doing so they are always expecting ichor from you even if it is not supposed to be so.

Y

Yes sure it's not always necessary to disclose your type of work to people or your family relatives. By doing so they are always expecting ichor from you even if it is not supposed to be so.
When friends and family does the nitty-gritty of your work , they will always want to bring in suggestions that wouldn't be necessary. They may even ask you for financial help constantly.

Yeah that is very good once you're discussing your business with people who do give you advice or suggestion is very good that you keep a critical secret regarding your business away will discussing.
that is why it is important that necessary to have a partner that is very understanding. If you have such a partner and then they can always suggest a solution for you in a situation whereby you are having problem in your business or working place.

i definitely do discuss about my work at home it is something i do unconsciously, which i believe it is normal as i spend most of my day and time on my work so it is definitely taking a tool on me as well.

Speaking about your job to others is not a bad thing, but you have to be very careful if you are mixed up with the wrong crowd, not all people wants your success.

Sometimes I do , not all the time. sometimes I could just tells my siblings and about some interesting things that happened today and some other things. I don't really discuss personal things concerning my jobs.

that is why it is important that necessary to have a partner that is very understanding. If you have such a partner and then they can always suggest a solution for you in a situation whereby you are having problem in your business or working place.
Yeah having a very good partner in your work or aspect of businesses is very important in diversity of ways which one can not measure. The person's suggest, contribution and others will be of help.

Yeah having a very good partner in your work or aspect of businesses is very important in diversity of ways which one can not measure. The person's suggest, contribution and others will be of help.
of course having someone who is very much knowledgeable as a business partner is very important. If you look at successful businesses around the world you will understand that not only one person started it. Maybe except few of them.

of course having someone who is very much knowledgeable as a business partner is very important. If you look at successful businesses around the world you will understand that not only one person started it. Maybe except few of them.
Yeah, most of them decided to join hands together either in terms of money, decision making and ideas. All because of there business partner and the suggestion given.

Yeah, most of them decided to join hands together either in terms of money, decision making and ideas. All because of there business partner and the suggestion given.
Money is usually not a problem in any partnership business venture. This is because members of the business organisation can actually contribute money at any time in order to promote a business effectively. the only thing that will make the business not to succeed is if there is no clear-cut road map.

Sometimes I get my idea of how to improve my business but some casual discussion I have with my friends and loved ones . Sometimes we get value in unexpected places.

Money is usually not a problem in any partnership business venture. This is because members of the business organisation can actually contribute money at any time in order to promote a business effectively. the only thing that will make the business not to succeed is if there is no clear-cut road map.
Once you do not have a clear roadmap on how you want a business should be it will be hard for your business to grow and succeed and also working with trusted people is another thing.

Once you do not have a clear roadmap on how you want a business should be it will be hard for your business to grow and succeed and also working with trusted people is another thing.
Definitely, people who venture into businesses without clear roadmap always end up being confused. It is very important for you to write your road map at the beginning of the business.

Sometimes I do and sometimes I do not but mostly depends on what I am interested to discuss. I do not discuss things that doesn't make sense and I don't even have the time to discuss anything in many cases

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back