What's new

When Should You Use a Credit Card?

I think the best time to use a credit for purchasing goods and services is when they are being purchased in bulk at quite a high price. It is important to note that, with the use of a credit card, the income of the user must be very respectable.

I think that credit card companies should now look forward to create a much better security system to avoid frauds. This is because fraudulent activities surrounding bank cards is increasing.

I think that credit card companies should now look forward to create a much better security system to avoid frauds. This is because fraudulent activities surrounding bank cards is increasing.
This is actually quite an accurate point. The security concerning credit cards needs to be more watertight, no doubt about that. Scammers and frauds are taking advantage of loopholes in the security system of credit cards to enrich themselves at the expense of responsible people

This is actually quite an accurate point. The security concerning credit cards needs to be more watertight, no doubt about that. Scammers and frauds are taking advantage of loopholes in the security system of credit cards to enrich themselves at the expense of responsible people

I must say that the development of many technologies have also given scammers the opportunity to scam people. Credit cards are being used for a long time, but new ways of scamming people have been invented by many scammers.

I must say that the development of many technologies have also given scammers the opportunity to scam people. Credit cards are being used for a long time, but new ways of scamming people have been invented by many scammers.
This is a really astute observation. I believe that the cybercrime units of the police service should be provided with strategic funding, as well as state-of-the-art equipment, in order to be able to fully combat the activities of fraudsters

Indeed, security of your funds are a major issue. There are so many people who also get scammed by scammers when they receive phone calls and when they provide them with their sensitive details. You must never give your private information to anyone at all.

Indeed, security of your funds are a major issue. There are so many people who also get scammed by scammers when they receive phone calls and when they provide them with their sensitive details. You must never give your private information to anyone at all.
This is quite a good point you have raised. I think it is extremely gullible to give important details out to unknown entities or people willingly. This basically gives scammers free access to your wallets and personal finances.

Yeah and also credit cards help u be in the safer side when going out Since u have all your cash in your card it prevent u from being pick pocketed by thieves or your non money from misplacing

This is quite a good point you have raised. I think it is extremely gullible to give important details out to unknown entities or people willingly. This basically gives scammers free access to your wallets and personal finances.

I think that we must need to raise awareness regarding this issue and make people understand that they must never offer any kind of information to any unknown caller at all.

I think that we must need to raise awareness regarding this issue and make people understand that they must never offer any kind of information to any unknown caller at all.
It is quite crucial to make sure that people know about the various techniques scammers and fraudsters use to exploit the ignorant public. I think this would make the masses more protected against this kind of exploitation.

There is really differences between a credit card and a debit card in my country, and so we get to do all our transactions using a single master card that has been given to us by our banks .

There is really differences between a credit card and a debit card in my country, and so we get to do all our transactions using a single master card that has been given to us by our banks .

I do not use both of them because of many different reasons. Moreover, it is also quite hard to get such kind of cards. I always prefer cash payments all the time.

I do not use both of them because of many different reasons. Moreover, it is also quite hard to get such kind of cards. I always prefer cash payments all the time.
I quite understand that different people will view the question from different angles, but I am of the opinion that it is better to have a credit card because so many countries are shifting towards cashless policies.

Scammers out there use peoples credit card details to scam them calling them and telling them they are the bank officials , thats why we should be very careful with our details .
It is quite crucial to make sure that people know about the various techniques scammers and fraudsters use to exploit the ignorant public. I think this would make the masses more protected against this kind of exploitation.

I quite understand that different people will view the question from different angles, but I am of the opinion that it is better to have a credit card because so many countries are shifting towards cashless policies.

When it comes to being cashless, you could tend to use payment processors that are secure. I think that payment processors and credit card companies also need to update their policies in order to prevent scams.

If you're spending money on electronics, appliances, travel, event tickets, or online purchases, using a credit card is usually the best payment method

If you're spending money on electronics, appliances, travel, event tickets, or online purchases, using a credit card is usually the best payment method

Credit cards could be stolen and the information or the data in those credit cards could also be misused. This has happened a lots of times in the past, as I have read in the news.

I suggest that credit card should be used instead of debit card while shopping in ShopRite or when paying flight bills as there are many benefits attached to credit card than debit card in such conditions

I suggest that credit card should be used instead of debit card while shopping in ShopRite or when paying flight bills as there are many benefits attached to credit card than debit card in such conditions
@Alisco this is in condition if the state is offering international credit card to their citizen. Half of countries doesn't allow such kind of transactions so you are obliged to order debit card from debit card provider so depends on your country.

Credit card can be you at all times but for me the country I find me self do not mostly you credit card because our system is not strong.but most people you credit card to purchase goods which are expensive or contain a lot of physical cash and those cash can not be carry outside .

It all depends on what people may be using and also the platform. Although credit card may present much more better advantage but it could also be risky if being used in the wrong platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back