What's new

When should the staff give his employees bonuses?

Bonuses are incentives that serves as a form of motivation to the staff and employees in a company. It would help boost their motivation to keep inputing maximum efforts for the advance of the company.

It depends on the financial capacity of the company. If the company is financially bouyant, the staff can be paid bonus more than 3 times within a year. But regardless of the financial situation of the country, the staff must be paid a bonus at least once in a year. And the best time is end of the year.

The company's giving their employee bonus depends on the financial capability of the company , if the business is doing well and the company is making profit , they can decided to be giving their workers bonus twin or thrice in a year .

There are so many reasons why bonus are given to employees sometimes it may be based on personal or family issues or relationships and sometimes it may be to encourage them work more.
I think mostly it happens because the business owner wants to encourage the employees, these bonuses will help them to work better than before with a high motivation.

The employer should make bonuses a routine activity because it is one of the ways to encourage the employee to keep working harder and making positive contributions to the development of the company.
I also believe that instead of doing it once like at the end of the year, it is advisable that you should split it like at the end of every quarter or after any big occasion.

I think mostly it happens because the business owner wants to encourage the employees, these bonuses will help them to work better than before with a high motivation.

I Think that the staff could offer bonuses to employees on some sort of special occasion. The fact remains that employers could organise some kind of event and then they might offer bonuses to employees on those occasions.

You can give your staffs bonuses when they do more than expected, you can give them a new set of expectations that will attract such bonuses, it also build a healthy competition amongst them and will help the business to grow

Well bonuses are given to employees at anytime without them knowing when it will be given to them but it comes as a surprise. it can be given to them at any festives season to motivate them of their duty.

Well bonuses are given to employees at anytime without them knowing when it will be given to them but it comes as a surprise. it can be given to them at any festives season to motivate them of their duty.

Yes, bonuses are privileges offered by the company. Some companies offer daily bonuses and some of them offer monthly bonuses as well. Some offer yearly bonuses as well.

Bonuses can be given to employees based on performance and most often during holidays period so as to keep them motivated of their works or efforts to the company.

Bonus are meant to be given to the workers when the company is doing well just to motivate the workers do the job well done and in my own opinion, it should be given to the workers towards the holiday .

You should always make a habit of giving them bonuses whenever you believe that you are making excess profit or when they are working very hard. This is going to motivate them to do even more.

Bonuses can be given to employees based on performance and most often during holidays period so as to keep them motivated of their works or efforts to the company.
Bonus are incentive being given to workers to appreciate their hard work , and to me , it should be given to them when they least expected, it should come as a surprise to them .

Giving bonuses during the holidays is a common practice in many countries and is used by many countries. I think the holidays are the perfect time for giving bonuses. However, the business can give bonuses only when it is generating enough revenue to maintain the expenses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back