Not open for further replies.

Erik4150

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
With the value of bitcoin over 23000 dollars, I'm thinking whether I should sell some of my bitcoin now before the value decreases.
Or should I exercise patience until the value rises again.
When is the right time to sell my bitcoin?

The best time to sell Bitcoin is when the Bitcoin price hits its peak, but when and at what price, although according to my prediction for 2021 the price of Bitcoin will decline in price but then it will rise again. so you should not sell Cell Bitcoin at this time.

With the value of bitcoin over 23000 dollars, I'm thinking whether I should sell some of my bitcoin now before the value decreases.
I think it's right time to sale your bitcoin because in last two three days bitcoin price get higher.
May be it goes higher in next some days but mostly news spreading about fall down of bitcoin in first quarter of 2021.
After that may or may not it go higher because some time ago it go down and down.

It is your moment to sell when the Bitcoin price rose to the highest point since you decided to buy Bitcoin—it's called your time high. The best decision is to set a target—if the market reaches a certain time high, you consider selling.

Note down the value when you first bought the btc and check out its current value to see how much you have profited. Go through forecasts by experts, from here you will know if a continuous steady rise is imminent or a fall. If you decide to sell, sell only a part of it while you watch the flow of the rest. All the best!

I think you must wait for the best time because now its value crossed $27000 and I hope in the coming year it will class $40,000. so if you are not in hurry and don't need urgent money, you must wait for the next year to Grab huge profit.

Bitcoin price has been predicted to hit its peak by the beginning of next year, that should be the best time for you to sell.

It depends at the price at which you bought your Bitcoin. As for me , I am going to wait because bitcoin has shown indication that it is going to keep rising higher and higher , I might consider selling the profit alone and keeping the capital

If the Bitcoin prices appreciate rapidly you may wish to consider selling. Alternatively, here is another approach used by many top investors. After an asset appreciates an investor can sell enough to cover the cost of their initial investment.

If you have made atleast 50% gain in the Investment of bitcoin you can sell of your bitcoin but if you notice that the price has the tendency to rise more you may keep till it reach between 80% to 100% return on investment.

In life, we get miss out the real deal by waiting for the right time to do something. Am not saying you should not sell your Bitcoin when the price is high. All am saying is, you do not have to wait forever. The moment you are satisfied with the current rate, I advice you sell before the rate goes down again. Another thing you should note is the rate of Bitcoin goes up and down every day

LOL if everyone knew that answer we'd all do it and it would be worth nothing, just sell when you need the money or you think its enough

As someone use to say, "sell when your greed permits you". Selling will depend on when you enter the trade, but it is advisable to sell when you make btw 50% to 100% and you wait till the market is bearish (goes down) then you enter again. Another angle to this is not to sell all your bitcoin, just be taking profits and leave the initial investment to be appreciating.

I think the right time to sell your bit coin is now, bit coin seems to be on the rise as each day's passes. And it would rise more in the next coming days, you should sell it now or probably sell it 3 to 4 day's from now.

In my own opinion you should actually sell now cause this is the highest so far I mean the value of bitcoin it's almost $27k as we for all prediction in might fall by the first quarter of 2021 so its actually a good time to sell and when the price fall you can also purchase again

You can sell bitcoin any time you want. But for profitable reason, you can wait till it appreciate before you sell it. If bitcoin is gotten at a lower rate, you can sell it whenever the value increase. I prefer going for crypto Currency when it's very cheap than when it's high in price.

Even though your question is not clear enough I will try my best to answer
They is no specific time to sell your bitcoin all I can say is that it all depends on the individual
I have seen people who bitcoin for years and I have also seen people who sell theirs every day
What think is that if you want big profit you leave it for a long period of time

Selling your bitcoin is about patience, but to a large extent, it is also about not being greedy in your profits. When you first invested into bitcoin you likely had an idea in mind for your threshold or the profit that you were hoping to obtain. It is important to stick to those ideas and thresholds as this prevents you from getting greedy and possibly running the risk of losing out on some of the profit.

I am not an expert in crypto currency and blockchain technology, however, based on m understanding of crypto market, I believe soon bitcoin will reach saturation point and the price will begin to fall. When will this happen? It might happen now, or two months later when the price has reached $30000, but it will surely happen.

No limits are required for selling bitcoins but from my perceptions i will suggest you to have patience untill or unless the price rises again because increasing and decreasing will be happen in your daily life so have a little patience might be it rises again ym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back