What's new

When is the right time to sell my bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you have other sources of income, then just don't buy it and keep it on hold, as you will make more profit from it since BTC is still increasing over weeks, but if you don't have enough patience, then sell whenever you feel that you made enough profit from it

Deciding on when to sell bitcoin should be dependent on you. In most cases I advise investors to sell their bitcoin when their initial investment has yielded 20% or more, at least that’s a substantial amount of profit

You can sell your bitcon when, it has rise to the pick, but one thing is sure that no one can predict when it will go high or fall in the market.
Post automatically merged:

You can sell your bitcon when, it has rise to the pick, but one thing is sure that no one can predict when it will go high or fall in the market.

The best time to sell your Bitcoin will be when the price reach your targeted threshold for you to make your profit but there are times you will see that Bitcoin price is struggling, at such times you don't wait for the price to hit your high expectations, you sell when you can make some little profit off your Bitcoin so as not to go at a loss.

First things I do is to study the chart
Note down the value when you first bought the btc and check out its current value to see how much you have profited. Go through forecasts by experts, from here you will know if a continuous steady rise is imminent or a fall. If you decide to sell, sell only a part of it while you watch the flow of the rest. All the bes

With the value of bitcoin over 23000 dollars, I'm thinking whether I should sell some of my bitcoin now before the value decreases.
Or should I exercise patience until the value rises again.
When is the right time to sell my bitcoin?
When the price of bitcoin on the moon and you should know that bitcoin price is on hieght and at that time you should sell it White and best time to sell bitcoin is because its price has reached 26000$ and I would device to sell now.

The value of bitcoins is completely unpredictable and as the result I think the best time to sell it is when you think or when you are convinced within you that the price of bitcoins will drop,for now I think the best time to sell bitcoins is now because a lot of expert have predicted that in the next 3 months from now the price of bitcoins will drop drastically

Now is the right moments to sell your Bitcoin as at Christmas ,Bitcoin rose up to 26,000.
Waiting to sell Bitcoin in 2021 isn't advisable

With the value of bitcoin over 23000 dollars, I'm thinking whether I should sell some of my bitcoin now before the value decreases.
You should save your bitcoin when its rates are high so that you can benefit and get a good amount of money. And the rate is still very high and you should seal it so that you can earn more money and you can make more profit. Because I have also sold some bitcoins and I have made a lot of profit, I am advising you to sell them

There is never a right or wrong time to sell your bitcoin. It all depends on you. But.I would suggest your about 70% of your holding and leave the remaining 30% to see if there will be a further rise.

Almost everyone wishes he could predict the highest price bitcoin can get to before a decline and that would have been the best time to sell. However, since it is almost impossible to know, you can sell when you think you are satisfied with the profit already accrued.

You need to exercise some little patience more to make some profits. Bitcoin will surge up to $30,000 and I believe this will definitely be a perfect time for you to sell as you must have gained some more amount of money while it surge higher. More Investors are still pumping money into the business so you just need to relax.

Just see the price of bitcoin changing massively after you just created the thread sometime ago. l also think you can now sell bitcoin it is nearly 30k dollars now and it can start dropping as soon as possible from anypoin of time.

The best time to sell your Bitcoin is never now. Bitcoin just touched 29k and it's moving to cross 30k USD soon. You're better off leaving your Bitcoin to appreciate more in value this year because I know it'll surely cross 50k USD in value in the coming months.

You can decided to sell your Bitcoin when you have achieve maximum profit, the entry and exit should be made quickly after the price reaches he desired level as Bitcoin's price is to the highest point of your desire.

It depends on you and how much you have made as your profit. You may decide to have 100% gain or lesser. So, there is no actual time or period to sell. But don't sell when the price is lower than the actual price you bought it to avoid loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back