Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When your day begins, when do you wake up? I tend to wake up around 8-9 am every day, but I end up going to bed pretty late, sometimes around 2-4 am or so. Yeah not ideal, but I take naps through the day sometimes. What about you though? When do you usually get up? And when do you go to bed? Does it ever change?

I go to bed by 11:30 pm maximum and wake up by 5:00 am in the morning. Sundays I sleep for a little more longer time.

Once it's 6:00 in the morning, I'm already awake because that is when my body usually wakes me up even without needing my alarm to wake me up. I don't go back to sleep again after I am awake because there is no way my body is going to relax for me to go back to sleep. I have so many things to do on daily basis which sleeping in the afternoon is not part of it.

I try to go to bed before 10 and wake up at around 4. I try to keep my night time sleep schedule to 6-7 hours. I take 20 minutes siesta in the afternoon.

My bedtime is around 21:30 to 22:00. By that time, I would have finished everything I needed to do and ready to sleep. I wake up at intervals during the night for my water break. It's around 7:00 I wake up. It's when I'm ill my sleeping pattern changes.

I usually go to sleep around 10:00 - 11:00 and waking up for me is so random. On the days I work my first job, I usually wake up at 6:00. On the days I'm off, I wake up randomly, but usually between 10:00 - 12:00.

It depends on what day of the week it is. If it is a working day for me i.e between Monday to Friday, I wake up at 8AM in the morning and go to sleep at 12AM at night. During the weekends its different since I tend to spend a lot of time at night watching movies. So, I go to sleep at 2AM an wake up by 9AM on Saturdays & Sundays!

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back