Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$23.4600USD
Biznotes
A quick sleeper I mean is one who is able to fall asleep with just few minutes of lying down. Unlike my bruh who mostly fall asleep in just 2½ minutes of lying down, it appears that I am a total opposite of him. I can stay up for some more mins. to some worse case 25 min.

Are you a quick sleeper?

Well in fact yes, I usually fall asleep very quickly, in less than 10 minutes I am able to be totally asleep, and I also tend to have deep dreams, it is one of the things I am most proud of, since nowadays, there are too many people who have problems to fall asleep, and luckily, it is not my case

I work tirelessly daily and it has made me to be sleeping heavily on a daily basis. I feel tired every day that I return from work and the next thing that always follow is for me to sleep off. Sleeping is a good remedy to have a healthy living.

When I was a child and didn't worry about problems, I could fall asleep literally in 5 minutes because I wasn't thinking about anything. But now that I have to work and feed my family, I don't fall asleep very soon, though, and I try to throw unnecessary thoughts out of my head.

Usually it takes me around 6 minutes to fall asleep, it is not a bad time and I never get bored while in bed.
I am aware that for some people it may take longer and people can have problems falling asleep.
It does depends on how tired I am for example when I am very tired it can happen in a minute or two.
Sleeping fast is something that is very important to many of us because a good sleep is never bad your day literally depended on that and your whole mood.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back