What's new

When are we going to see the bull market return??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
The bear market is still ravaging, its been over one month since the bearish started. I know the delay is down to some factors that has affected all crypto coins in the market.

China and Elon musk is part of those factors seen, affecting the crypto market. It has influenced the market that kept the bearish running for long.

How long will this bear market last??

When will the bull market occur again??

Do you think the coins will return back to its glory days when BTC was $62,000 earlier in the year??

No one would have thought that the bearish run will last this much though it is a bit stable in price unlike before when it kept going down. One cannot say precisely when the bearish run will last we can only hope for it to be fast for all coin to return to a better rise in price.

Yes, no one can predict or guess right when the bearish run will come to an end, and see the bull market return to see the coins climbing back its base and more than that.

The bull market of cryptocurrency is actually on it's way to its return and so I will advise everyone to probably invest in any cryptocurrency that was on it's bullish run before and now on a very strong now because it's definitely going run bullish soon.

As much as it is a good time to invest, I would ensure doing that on strong projects that would most definitely recover after this bear season. This bear season may force many altcoins out of the market at the end.

No one can predict the bull market of cryptocurrency because as much as it is good time for one to invest, we can see the bull market to return to see the coin.

definitely I have been seen some bullish tweets lately from huge movers so I think the prices of Bitcoin will shoot up before this year runs out however the time is what is unpredictable.

As much as it is a good time to invest, I would ensure doing that on strong projects that would most definitely recover after this bear season. This bear season may force many altcoins out of the market at the end.
Yes, i agree with your thoughts, the bear market will force off some altcoins in the market who couldn't hold on the bear market. Investing on a potential coin that will increase after the bearish run is worth it.

Yes, i agree with your thoughts, the bear market will force off some altcoins in the market who couldn't hold on the bear market. Investing on a potential coin that will increase after the bearish run is worth it.
The best would be to pick one or a couple of those coins with solid use cases and those that rank high on the coin market cap site.

The best would be to pick one or a couple of those coins with solid use cases and those that rank high on the coin market cap site.
Picking those ones that rank high in the coinmarketcap is still an option. But watch out for their total supply circulation, it is high. And being high will see its price go down, cos those who owns many will likely flip big part if the coin, it will result in fall in price of the coins. Choosing the smaller value coins with potential and low circulating supply can bring big return in the future.

The bear market is still ravaging, its been over one month since the bearish started. I know the delay is down to some factors that has affected all crypto coins in the market.

China and Elon musk is part of those factors seen, affecting the crypto market. It has influenced the market that kept the bearish running for long.

Do you think the coins will return back to its glory days when BTC was $62,000 earlier in the year??
There is no impossibility when it comes to crypto currency coin,so we should all watch out for the best that could happen to the coin in the nearest time I guess,buy all we still need to do is to how for the good thing tho.

There is no impossibility when it comes to crypto currency coin,so we should all watch out for the best that could happen to the coin in the nearest time I guess,buy all we still need to do is to how for the good thing tho.
Yes, their is nothing impossible when it comes to crypto investment. We should invest now and hope for the turn around on the coins bearish nature in the future, to experience bull time.

Well it's only a matter of time before the bull run returns. As for now I would advise people to buy crypto now that it's in a bearish run as it would be cheaper compared to when it is at its all time high.

The bear market have really taking over ,it might take longer before we start seeing another bullish run in bitcoin , which am not really sure might come very fast as expected

Yes I know and aslo strongly believe that the Bitcoin will return soon to it's glory days of $62000 per Bitcoin and aslo that it will get far beyond this rate before the end of the year 2021

Let's keep on hoping that the coin will improve from now to December. At the meantime it is valued at $36,000. It needs to add $27,000 in order to surpass its previous benchmark of $62,000.

Experienced traders and investors said that the bearish run may last up to 5month before the bullish start whearas it doesn't take bitcoin month to get back to $64 it reached before bearish started. We are talking of $100k here.

The questions you outlined here is simply broad to answer. I don't really know where to start, since the Cryptocurrency market seems unpredictable now. I believe that the bear market can't take up the year.

I believe it won't take long enough before the bull run in the cryptocurrency market will occur and i believe bitcoin would surpass its all-time highs but will take awhile.

Presently , this is something very disheartening to all investors. The cryptocurrency world has been in the downtrend for long and this is quite unfair.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back