What's new

Is there potential for new tokens that are just being released to the market?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Over many years, a huge number of tokens have already been created, but the release of projects does not end there, and new projects appear again and again, but from my own experience, I see that everyone has the same tendency, they can get publicity in an instant, but in the long run they are all forgotten. I have an example with the Biconomy token. I bought this token at the ICO stage and then it was heard by everyone because it brought a lot of profit to its investors, but now it is not remembered and the price for it is very low

Some of the many new tokens and cryptocurrencies will have some potential if they are developed with a clear purpose and good fundamentals, but I don't trust these new tokens anymore, most of them are empty projects and/or scams, so I stay away from them.

If the crypto token or crypto coin has a use case and is widely adopted by businesses and individuals, it gets institutional investors, the tokens will surely have some value, otherwise it will just be forgotten. Without support from big investors, a coin cannot survive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back