What's new

When are we going to see the bull market return??

This is something that is very hard to predict. Because of what happened to the market recently when China ban the activities of crypto currency but if people like Elon Musk continue to invest in crypto currency it will come back to its glorious days.

Yeah
The bear market is still ravaging, its been over one month since the bearish started. I know the delay is down to some factors that has affected all crypto coins in the market.

China and Elon musk is part of those factors seen, affecting the crypto market. It has influenced the market that kept the bearish running for long.

How long will this bear market last??

When will the bull market occur again??

Do you think the coins will return back to its glory days when BTC was $62,000 earlier in the year??
Yeah we can just determine the market by gestures at all alot can happen and it might not happen as far as am concerned alot don't know why the values of the coins went down at that rate .
Post automatically merged:

I can't say how long this fall will definitely take long actually alot of coins will surely be hit by the fall but definitely before the year runs to an end it should have risen a bit higher than it is at the moment.

There's always unpredictability surrounding crypto currency, so it's hard to predict when the bull market will return , in my opinion I think it's gonna take more than a few months unless something significant happens in the crypto world

Yeah

Yeah we can just determine the market by gestures at all alot can happen and it might not happen as far as am concerned alot don't know why the values of the coins went down at that rate .

I can't say how long this fall will definitely take long actually alot of coins will surely be hit by the fall but definitely before the year runs to an end it should have risen a bit higher than it is at the moment.
If the uncertainty keeps rocking it will be hard to see bullish run again this year. It will only cone by, if the issues around Cryptocurrency is over.

No doubt, the market bearish run have really made lots of people losing their invested funds drastically low. They're simply expecting the market to experience bull run.

Last edited:
Presently , this is something very disheartening to all investors. The cryptocurrency world has been in the downtrend for long and this is quite unfair.
But, the bullish have started even though traders and investors are now use to dip to the point that the recent rise liquidated all short squeeze.

But, the bullish have started even though traders and investors are now use to dip to the point that the recent rise liquidated all short squeeze.
We are not quite certain that this is going to happen . It is true that the market seems to be in the uptrennd side , we still need to wait more to see how long it last

I believe that Bitcoin would reach where it was before and even surpass the $62k mark, prediction experts are saying that the bull run might be in September though.

We are not quite certain that this is going to happen . It is true that the market seems to be in the uptrennd side , we still need to wait more to see how long it last
Yeah, although i wrong look like a bullish run, just like the way beauty started traders thought the market was just manipulated without knowing its for correction.

The bear market is still ravaging, its been over one month since the bearish started. I know the delay is down to some factors that has affected all crypto coins in the market.

China and Elon musk is part of those factors seen, affecting the crypto market. It has influenced the market that kept the bearish running for long.

How long will this bear market last??

When will the bull market occur again??

Do you think the coins will return back to its glory days when BTC was $62,000 earlier in the year??
The time for bitcoin will come again and just like we have seen in the past, it may surprise many of us. I just hope that it doesn't take too long for that to happen.

I think bullish will come at the last quarter of the year. The reason is that there would be massive speed at this period across the board. The is why it is vital to keep any asset you have til that time before you flip them for profit.

There has been slight improvement in the market, if big investors start investing now and we cn see the bull market return soon. What actually matters is people start investing in crypto currencies for the market to improve.

The bull market of crypto currency exchange Business or Bitcoin is very near. If not that Amazon later denied the latest report of them using Bitcoin on their platform, that single news would have pushed the market into a bull run

As far as the bull market relates to Bitcoin, we will soon see the bull trend return for the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies after the bear emplosion.

This is something that is very hard to predict. Because of what happened to the market recently when China ban the activities of crypto currency but if people like Elon Musk continue to invest in crypto currency it will come back to its glorious days.
China is extremely influential when it comes to the crypto-currency market and we saw this recently in abundance. However I think that this is one of the risks and the people are not exactly happy about when it comes to a decentralized network because it can be so easily influenced by a single country.

Presently , this is something very disheartening to all investors. The cryptocurrency world has been in the downtrend for long and this is quite unfair.
Yay!!!! But the market is back.... Its only let for a moment, the recent spike in price as showed us that the market is back and those still holding should keep holding.

There is a clear sign currently that the bull run will return very soon and this is a welcome development for those who invested wisely.

There is a rumour that Amazon wants to adopt bitcoin as a means of payment on its PLATFORM. I believe if this can be confirmed, this single news can push the crypto currency exchange Business into a bull market

The bull run has started already though on a slow pace. Bitcoin is now 41k while Ethereum is priced at 2.5k. The bear was an after effect of the planned American tax on crypto. China followed suit to prevent their investors from losing. Elon musk also expressed concerns about the bad environmental impact of Bitcoin mining. It's good these issues are addressed now before the bull run.

The bull run has started already though on a slow pace. Bitcoin is now 41k while Ethereum is priced at 2.5k. The bear was an after effect of the planned American tax on crypto. China followed suit to prevent their investors from losing. Elon musk also expressed concerns about the bad environmental impact of Bitcoin mining. It's good these issues are addressed now before the bull run.
Outside the fact that all these contributed to the fall . It is normal to understand that cryptocurrency normally correct after each bullish run .

Outside the fact that all these contributed to the fall . It is normal to understand that cryptocurrency normally correct after each bullish run .
Yes and that's the stage we're entering now. There will be a slight correction in price before another run comes. I'm trying to use this period to buy some cheap tokens before the end of the year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back