What's new

What's your leverage size in cryptocurrency trading?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$0.0100USD
Biznotes
The leverage size in cryptocurrency trading is what decides how much risk you're ready to take on in your cryptocurrency trading. It also have impact on how your account will be reach liquidation if you don't use stop loss that covers your account. Some traders uses 20x leverage while the greedy one's use 150x.

Which one are you using?

Using a leverage of x150 is honestly crazy and you will be liquidated as soon as the asset moves a bit, honestly I like to use more conservative leverage like x10, x20 even seems too much to me, one must measure the risk and know how much you are willing to risk.

Using a leverage of x150 is honestly crazy and you will be liquidated as soon as the asset moves a bit, honestly I like to use more conservative leverage like x10, x20 even seems too much to me, one must measure the risk and know how much you are willing to risk.

Everything depends on how you have carried out your analysis and be very sure on how the price movement is going which is going to guarantee a success in the trade you want to carry out. I have used 125x leverage in some trades I'm certain of 100% will go my way.

I have one for you here which I took on my Binance Futures.

Screenshot_20230727_200814_Gallery.jpg

Everything depends on how you have carried out your analysis and be very sure on how the price movement is going which is going to guarantee a success in the trade you want to carry out. I have used 125x leverage in some trades I'm certain of 100% will go my way.

Yes, I am sure that there are many people who use this leverage and earn money, but you yourself will know that it is not a leverage for everyone and you have to know trading very well, have analyzed the market/asset very well and have an appetite for risk, most people who use very high leverage are greedy and get carried away by greed, but not all, there are always some like you who know when to use that leverage, I stay conservative :D

Yes, I am sure that there are many people who use this leverage and earn money, but you yourself will know that it is not a leverage for everyone and you have to know trading very well, have analyzed the market/asset very well and have an appetite for risk, most people who use very high leverage are greedy and get carried away by greed, but not all, there are always some like you who know when to use that leverage, I stay conservative :D

Yeah mate, it took me long time before I got to that level. It took series of studies which was lots of hours study but it's paying off. Like you said, I will have to be very sure of my analysis before I use such leverage in a trade. If you noticed in that trade, it was Bitcoin what I trade - the almighty BTC and gave it a beating 😂.

View attachment 5283

This is a very big move in the profit direction for you in this trade. If you enter into this kind of trade set up with $500+ or more, you're getting more than $1000 PNL from the single trade.

How much profit did you close the trade in?

This is a very important topic for me and I studied it for more than one day because I needed to understand it so as not to lose all my funds. I knew that everyone wanted to trade with a large trading leverage, because they thought that way they would make money faster. I started with 10, but over time I decided to reduce it to 5 because I understood that even 10 is very risky

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back