What's new

Lady falls off table trying to sing

She has to learn basic physics and get out of delusional zone and see how fat she is. :ROFLMAO:
Probably thought she could float :eek:

Yelling Stephen King GIF by Cameo

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

She just got power slammed right through the edge of the table to the floor.. ..shades of fight in WWE.

Can't have been hurt that badly if she put it on YouTube :eek:

Maybe secretly she's a stunt woman and does that for a job :p

With the way she fell, I'm very sure that she was hurt. She probably didn't want all the hurt to go for nothing, that's why she uploaded it on YouTube so that her hurt can pay her too 😂.

No, she was hurt in that video. I've had a fall similar to what she went through, I nearly broke one of my ribs.

She has to learn basic physics and get out of delusional zone and see how fat she is. :ROFLMAO:

She's definitely very fat and that should have been a cue she shouldn't have tried that. I wonder what gave the motivation to try something like this? Maybe she watched a dance videos on TikTok.

What was she thinking? Did she forget it was on a small table she had climbed? I think she was high for her to decide to climb the table in that matter to sing and dance. I feel sorry for her though because she was hurt bad.

That must be the function of alcohol. If you watch how she climbed the table, you will realize that she was really high to be doing that at that particular moment. I feel bad for her as that kind of thing happened to her.

That must be the function of alcohol. If you watch how she climbed the table, you will realize that she was really high to be doing that at that particular moment. I feel bad for her as that kind of thing happened to her.

She doesn't look drunk to me in the video. Maybe she wants to feel younger by doing what young teenagers are doing, unfortunately it didn't go well for her.

It's definitely very funny watching her hurt herself in such a manner. I wouldn't do that kind of a thing to myself for any reason whatsoever. Why would she need to climb the table just to dance.
She just wants to get attention, she wanted to record herself making a "funny" video and it ended up being really funny since she crashed into the ground hahaha

She just wants to get attention, she wanted to record herself making a "funny" video and it ended up being really funny since she crashed into the ground hahaha

Who knows maybe the falling part was also part of what she wanted to do as well. You know we can never day never with how some of the content creators can go in terms of trying to impress the general public.

Yeah, that's very correct. She wanted to do things that her age mates never care about. She paid the price dearly. It's bedtime unfortunate that some people will never want to grow up and drop what no longer gives them any value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back