What's new

What's the minimum pay for a writer?

The amount of money you make as a writer is dependent on the platform you are writing for and also the kind of people you also write for.

This days writers are underpaid that's why I don't bother myself trying to write articles at the moment until i see improvement in the price of article writing gig.

The website that you are writing for will determine your minimum pay. The quality of your write-ups also matters, you can as much as $50 or more a day depending on the site and your writing experience.

It centres the kind of writing gig you're doing at present. Those freelancer writers at fiverr, upwork etc are earning tons of money selling their articles.

Well, various sites vary in terms of what's the offer some of them offer based on the kind of agreement or the kind of services they will require from you, the lowest I've seen is $10

I think it's dependent on the rate you charge with your clients. Some platforms have fixed rate per word so you can earn from $5 or more per 500 words or so. In freelance platforms, you negotiate.

The minimum amounts of money that you pay a writer depends on the job and the skills that the writer have. Some jibs pays higher while some are just average jobs, a writer can also decides the amounts of money that he charge for his write-ups.

Well, salary or income truly varies. Some sites will recommend how much they will pay you for writing some numbers of words. Locally, I joined a platform that pays 2# per word. That's too small though, and that is why blogging and foreign sites are the best.

I don't think there is a specific amount, what you earn mainly depends on your skills as a writer and most importantly where you work.

The answer of this question entirely depends on how experienced a writer is. It also depends on whether a writer is a native English speaker or not. So, there are many factors on which a writer's salary is dependent upon.

Most intermediate to advanced freelance writers charge between 10 cents and $1 per word, depending on the amount of work they will have to put into the project. But, the way they bill that average range will vary.

How much you earn as a writer depends on the kind of work you are doing and who you are working for.As for me I earn a minimum $25 doing freelancing for my clients at up work and fiverr.
That is very true its all depend on the quality of content that you submit and how much your employer negotiate with you,you cant just start writing for any website like that they must have a specify amount which they are willing to pay you for a post or writing project

Depending on your expertise and experience, you can make as much as $50 an hour on a writing gig. You just need to source for good clients.

As humans we all need money to survive here on earth. Therefore, what ever skills and service one render, he or she deserves a pay. These includes writing, but as for someone who is new to the writing club what's the standard minimum charge per project?
I think it depends on the your writing skills and the site where you you are write, the amount u make may be small but with time it increasea

The pay for writers vary a lot. Some writers like me are ready to offer services for a cheap price because many of us are not native English speaker. An ESL writer usually earns a bit less than a writer who is a native English speaker. having said that, some ESL writers do earn a lot.

Though I am not a writer in any of the freelance platforms, but I do know that there is so much money to be made in this platform. And I think the minimum pay for a writer will depend on what niche you are into as all niche can't pat same amount. It is just my opinion.

The minimumpay of a writer depends on the kind of writer. ESL writers usually earn less than professional, native English speakers. It all depends on how good you are at writing and your expertise as well.

Depending on your expertise and experience, you can make as much as $50 an hour on a writing gig. You just need to source for good clients.
Its also depend on the website and how the structure the pay rate for each content precisely I think that some content writing website that have enough assignment to do will even pay more than that amount,but this few period I have not much passion for writing I even paid someone to update my blogs and manage to spend some of my time contributing good content to bizdustry

being a new writer doesn't necessarly mean that you will be doing bad, you just have to gain a positive feedback and prove that you are capable of professional writing and everything will go fine, unless you lack of creativity in writing, then i would say, 3$ or so per one blog of like 300 words or so would be fine (personal opinion)
This is what I will be trying to do, if I am becoming a writer or a freelancer generally I will try to get positive rating first before I can even think of money because that is another important thing. when there is high competition customer satisfaction should be the main priority.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back