What's new

Whats the highest payout from a survey you got?

I don't really do surveys as some of the platform are looking for individuals from the tier one countries, but the suvery I performed once made me about 30cents which is the highest I have gotten so far.

During my entire online money making career, I have not earned even a single dollar from paid surveys, even though I have tried surveys at some point on the past.

I don't really like anything that has to do with surveys, as a matter of fact I have never earn a dime on surveys platforms and I don't have any good reason for that.
The bottom line is that most of the survey sites do not need opinions of people in some areas . The earlier we understand this, the better because we wouldn't have to waste too much of our time on survey sites.

Awh sad well surveys are just selling your information so like your lucky that you cant go sell your information.
Yes I have also not gotten any payout yet to I'm yet to verify how useful this site could be. A friend ofine introduced the site to me and I believe it could be very useful.

Yes I have also not gotten any payout yet to I'm yet to verify how useful this site could be. A friend ofine introduced the site to me and I believe it could be very useful.
If you are based in the tier-3 country , survey site is definitely not for you because it would amount to a total waste of time and it will only end up collecting your information.

The bottom line is that most of the survey sites do not need opinions of people in some areas . The earlier we understand this, the better because we wouldn't have to waste too much of our time on survey sites.
That's it,I think people will only be wasting their times on surveys platforms it will be a good idea to be posting here and be earning $1 that be wasting your time on surveys platforms.

Still $1 and I am not even proud of such earnings at all.

Survey platforms ain't reliable and I would continue advising people to look elsewhere because they can't make it there.
survey platforms are generally not a reliable way to make money on the internet. It is better to learn a skill or venture into tangible businesses that will make you a consistent money.
Still $1 and I am not even proud of such earnings at all.

Survey platforms ain't reliable and I would continue advising people to look elsewhere because they can't make it there.
survey platforms are generally not a reliable way to make money on the internet. It is better to learn a skill or venture into tangible businesses that will make you a consistent money.

During my entire online money making career, I have not earned even a single dollar from paid surveys, even though I have tried surveys at some point on the past.
I do not even look forward to earn with it because from my personal experience most of them are available to certain region. That is their own policy I don't have any problem with it.

Actually I have never received any payout from a survey site before, I once tried to join but it never worked so I stopped, i guess it only works in some countries, so there is no need to try.
survey works in some countries but not all countries, as they favor more tier one countries over so many countries in the world. tier one countries are YSA, France, Canada, Australia, new Zealand etc. the payment in this countries are usually very high.

It has been more than one year since I last participated in a survey, but it is still very unfortunate knowing that they have not improved the payment rates for completing surveys up till now.

I got around 4 dollars from a survey. It was a double reward. The original reward was 2 dollars.
It depends on country you live in, in some countries it pay you high amounts for a single survey in some countries it pay less amount and also in some countries surveys are unavailable.

The best part in surveys is pay you based on your efforts given for example sometimes reward is 2 $ and pays 0,10 $ for decline for giving time to answer the survey even not qualified or partner searching for another target group.

Yeah, during the covid-19 pandemic is usually use surveytimeio for my survey earning but they are not longer functioning at this moment and at that time I usually get there earning by luck.
A lot of opportunities spring up during Covid-19 but all of those opportunities went down with the pandemic. I'm still looking forward to Imaking more money using using the survey sites.

A lot of opportunities spring up during Covid-19 but all of those opportunities went down with the pandemic. I'm still looking forward to Imaking more money using using the survey sites.
I also believe that a lot of opportunities came up and drink covid-19.
It is very difficult to get high paying jobs as what we've got during Covid19.

I also believe that a lot of opportunities came up and drink covid-19.
It is very difficult to get high paying jobs as what we've got during Covid19.
During covid-19, a lot of opportunities to bring up and so many people made a lot of money online.
I have not started working online by then, but I had a lot on how people made huge income.

During covid-19, a lot of opportunities to bring up and so many people made a lot of money online.
I have not started working online by then, but I had a lot on how people made huge income.
Covid-19 is a blessing in disguise for some people and that is why it is always good to follow the trend.
There are so many opportunities that was experienced at that period.

Yeah most especially earning money online from survey sites and also some giveaways that do happen on most post to pay forums all was during the covid-19 pandemic.

Yeah most especially earning money online from survey sites and also some giveaways that do happen on most post to pay forums all was during the covid-19 pandemic.
It is agreed that most of the people enjoyed the covid-19 period because they earn a lot of income from online activities.
The pay rate of most of the paid to post forum has reduced drastically now.

It is agreed that most of the people enjoyed the covid-19 period because they earn a lot of income from online activities.
The pay rate of most of the paid to post forum has reduced drastically now.
Yes for sure I could remember even when I first started bizdustry that was during the covid-19 pandemic, they payment for each comment was 50 points before it was reduced to 20 points.

I do not even look forward to earn with it because from my personal experience most of them are available to certain region. That is their own policy I don't have any problem with it.
That's actually true, people need to understand that online survey platforms are actually spending money and therefore there are information they are looking for from people in a certain region.

I don't really do surveys as some of the platform are looking for individuals from the tier one countries, but the suvery I performed once made me about 30cents which is the highest I have gotten so far.

Well, the fact of the matter is that surveys are rarely available in many countries, so I do not even bother searching for them .There was time when I used to search for survey when I was a beginner.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back