What's new

Whats the highest payout from a survey you got?

Ye
if you're not from a top-tier country it is important you don't bother yourself venturing into such platforms. This is because you will not be able to make reasonable money on them.
Yes, now I understand why all these things happening with me, because iam belongs from tier3 county, so now I am not joining these type survey sites.

For now I don't know the actual payout for specific survey though then that I tried to be earning form survey during the pandemic the highest payout I have ever receive from a particular survey was 2.5 dollar.

The highest amount of money that have been able to make from a survey platform is 0.5 dollar and it was even after so much stress, that is a major reason why I do not bother myself about any of such platforms again.

I get disqualified whenever I try to fill survey questions. I felt is because of my demographics. This is because my opinion is not needed and that is why I don't like working on paid survey sites anymore.
I believe you are not from a top tier country that is why you are always getting disqualified whenever you want to participate in a survey. If you're not in top tier countries you will not be able to make something reasonable.

I got around 4 dollars from a survey. It was a double reward. The original reward was 2 dollars.
The highest payout I have received from completing a survey was $2.80. The survey asked about my financial decisions and my stance on online banking

There was a certain survey that paid me about $11 to complete it but it was not easy because it took me roughly 4 hours in order to finish all the tasks that was there.

There was a certain survey that paid me about $11 to complete it but it was not easy because it took me roughly 4 hours in order to finish all the tasks that was there.
That means, you are very lucky to get surveys that will pay that high. I would like to ask if you could share the name of that site so that I can try it out.

For me I don't really bother myself on anything that has to do with surveys because before you can earn a considerable amount you must come from a tier one countries, I have never earn money on surveys platforms.

For me I don't really bother myself on anything that has to do with surveys because before you can earn a considerable amount you must come from a tier one countries, I have never earn money on surveys platforms.
It is true that most of the countries do not get qualified for a survey , that is the reason why it is not really good for everyone to involve doing surveys and it will definitely amount to waste of time.

It is true that most of the countries do not get qualified for a survey , that is the reason why it is not really good for everyone to involve doing surveys and it will definitely amount to waste of time.
Yes that's very true, people from the tier one countries do earn a considerable amount of money on surveys but if you are from a low tier country you'll not earn a dime, are you earning money from surveys?

Ye
Yes, now I understand why all these things happening with me, because iam belongs from tier3 county, so now I am not joining these type survey sites.
Survey platforms does not really make sense for you. I think there are other better ways of making money online for any one across the globe. Working on PTP is one of the best.

Still $1 and I am not even proud of such earnings at all.

Survey platforms ain't reliable and I would continue advising people to look elsewhere because they can't make it there.

Still $1 and I am not even proud of such earnings at all.

Survey platforms ain't reliable and I would continue advising people to look elsewhere because they can't make it there.
That's it, you can only earn a considerable amount of money if you are from a tier one countries, but people from the low tier countries will only waste their time.

The highest and only amount I've received from a survey was 4 dollars for over two months. After that, i quit doing surveys because it didn't really pay because of my country.

The thing about survey site is that you have to be from a very good location. For example I was able to make about $30 for completing one single survey that was based in my on geographical location.

The thing about survey site is that you have to be from a very good location. For example I was able to make about $30 for completing one single survey that was based in my on geographical location.
$30 is quite a good amount of money, if you are from a top tier countries you'll earn more than that, but people from low tier country don't get the opportunity to earn money on survey platforms.

$30 is quite a good amount of money, if you are from a top tier countries you'll earn more than that, but people from low tier country don't get the opportunity to earn money on survey platforms.
I have always known survey to be the best way to earn online because you could earn $2 from a single survey and if you are very lucky to get more of it in a month, it will amount to something reasonable .

I have always known survey to be the best way to earn online because you could earn $2 from a single survey and if you are very lucky to get more of it in a month, it will amount to something reasonable .
That's true, you can earn more than that amount of money completing, but you can only earn money on surveys if you are from a top tier countries, if you are not from a top tier country you'll only be wasting your time.

After dedicating all my time and energy, I've only gotten $5 from a survey website. Most survey website are just waste of time. I just prefer forum platform where i can make $1 per day

I don't really like anything that has to do with surveys, as a matter of fact I have never earn a dime on surveys platforms and I don't have any good reason for that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back