What's new

Whats the highest payout from a survey you got?

the minimum withdrawal is 5000 Points (50$), you can withdraw it through Western Union or donate it to a charity. YouGov is a very legit platform but you'll take too much time to receive surveys.
I know YouGov is a very legitimate platform but the downside is that, it takes a lot of time for you to cash out your money. The good thing is that it is supported in almost every country in the world and that makes it better than other survey platforms.
Have you been able to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold?.

I got around 4 dollars from a survey. It was a double reward. The original reward was 2 dollars.
Speaking of surveys, as we all know surveys sites don't normally accept people from the low tier countries, making money online through surveys is very hard for people like me, I have never earn a dime on surveys site.

Speaking of surveys, as we all know surveys sites don't normally accept people from the low tier countries, making money online through surveys is very hard for people like me, I have never earn a dime on surveys site.
if you're not from a top-tier country there is no need for you to waste your time on survey platforms because you will not make anything out of it. Only people are in the United States and some other countries make a lot of profit from it. But even at that your demographics will determine.

If you are interested in the website you can do so but personally I am not interested in anything that pertains to taking online surveys at the moment. I have done those things around with the 2020 and I am no longer interested.

In the past, I was also interested in taking surveys, but I no longer became interested when I discovered that many sites are not for my country. Moreover, you may not earn a huge amount of money, as many people erroneously think.

In the past, I was also interested in taking surveys, but I no longer became interested when I discovered that many sites are not for my country. Moreover, you may not earn a huge amount of money, as many people erroneously think.
Anyone who is venturing into taking online surveys should not expect to make a lot of money from it especially if you are in a lower tier country. the best way to make money online is to start your own business.

I think everyone here knows, but I am not a fan of doing surveys for money. Main reason is because surveys tend to have horrible payouts for the time put into them. If they were a faster process and paid better, I'd do them more often.

I also had a problem with a survey site I used years back, where they took ages to pay me. I had to email them multiple times to just get an answer, so ever since I decided to never bother with doing surveys, because they don't pay well. And to answer the question, I believe it was $25 I had coming, but I had to do a lot of surveys to get to that point. Just wasn't worth it.

Not really much all that although it will depend on the platform you are using. But I believe you can make up to $5 if you have opportunity to take survey from trusted platform and your location also is accepted.

Anyone who is venturing into taking online surveys should not expect to make a lot of money from it especially if you are in a lower tier country. the best way to make money online is to start your own business.

Many times many survey sites filter out members who may not be qualified or eligible to get surveys, even if they belong to the Tier 1 countries. Survey sites have their own policies and this is why they collect basic information before sending surveys.

This days survey dosnt just faoure me I think that survey website profit the united state citizen the most am not from that region but I beleive there are alot of survey website that pays well but they dont just favoure me at all.

Many times many survey sites filter out members who may not be qualified or eligible to get surveys, even if they belong to the Tier 1 countries. Survey sites have their own policies and this is why they collect basic information before sending surveys.
There are some survey websites that basically send surveys to people that qualify for that only and there are some that you have to go through screening before they will know if you are qualified or not. I think those ones are much more stressful.

Frankly I'm not received any amount from survey sites, I joined few survey sites some surveys rejected my resume, and some in surveys my location not eligible, so now I am not working in any survey sites.

I earned like $20 at a particular survey plartform, but I couldn't withdraw for one reason on the other. Those survey plartform are time waster. They waste People time claiming they are paying money to their members. Some of them are real.

I have always prefered working on survey sites to forum site online but unfortunately I have never been able to earn any money from survey sites because of their restriction .

I have since given up on any form of money making that involves surveys. These opportunities are usually very competitive and it's a waste of time trying to earn .

I have always prefered working on survey sites to forum site online but unfortunately I have never been able to earn any money from survey sites because of their restriction .
Even me too , that is why I don't even bother myself in all those things. If I am just interested to make money in anyway I rather make it in paid to post platform or probably from other ways.

Sadly, I have not received payment on any survey site because I always get disqualified at the end. There was one particular paid survey website that I was able to accumulate $2.07 . Ever since then I've not been able to grow the balance to reach the withdrawal threshold.

Well I have not earn much from survey sites before my side was not receiving any survey again but then I do receive about $2 per any survey I take and it has actually help my life then.

Frankly I'm not received any amount from survey sites, I joined few survey sites some surveys rejected my resume, and some in surveys my location not eligible, so now I am not working in any survey sites.
if you're not from a top-tier country it is important you don't bother yourself venturing into such platforms. This is because you will not be able to make reasonable money on them.

I get disqualified whenever I try to fill survey questions. I felt is because of my demographics. This is because my opinion is not needed and that is why I don't like working on paid survey sites anymore.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back