What's new

Whats the highest payout from a survey you got?

Well, the fact of the matter is that surveys are rarely available in many countries, so I do not even bother searching for them .There was time when I used to search for survey when I was a beginner.
The bottom line is that if you reside in the tier-3 countries, survey is definitely not the way to go.
I have given up on working on survey sites for a very long time.

Yes for sure I could remember even when I first started bizdustry that was during the covid-19 pandemic, they payment for each comment was 50 points before it was reduced to 20 points.
It is very nice that you have made a lot of money on bizdustry at that period.

The points are drastically reduced and I can not tell what is responsible for that.

That's actually true, people need to understand that online survey platforms are actually spending money and therefore there are information they are looking for from people in a certain region.
Yes and they are just trying to get the truth for their own locations alone. That is just one of the reasons I don't always bother myself with survey except I can see a legit one for Africa.

Well, the fact of the matter is that surveys are rarely available in many countries, so I do not even bother searching for them .There was time when I used to search for survey when I was a beginner.
The reason why I pick interest in survey was that so many people posted about it online as one of the easiest way of making money as you are only expected to give a general point of view on questions that is akes

Typical $ per survey: maximum pay for a single survey is roughly $6 Payout threshold: $3 gift card and minimum $25 payout via PayPal Typical survey time: 10 up to 20 minutes.

The bottom line is that if you reside in the tier-3 countries, survey is definitely not the way to go.
I have given up on working on survey sites for a very long time.

Very few people have earned a few cents in their entire life after completing surveys. I am talking about folks who tend to live in Tier 3 country. Survey sites are simply not for us.

Very few people have earned a few cents in their entire life after completing surveys. I am talking about folks who tend to live in Tier 3 country. Survey sites are simply not for us.
A barge pole that I will never touch is a survey site . I have to suffered so much on most of the survey site.
This platform does not worth my time, I prefer to channel my energy somewhere else.

Yes and they are just trying to get the truth for their own locations alone. That is just one of the reasons I don't always bother myself with survey except I can see a legit one for Africa.
It is extremely hard for you to see any tangible survey in Africa and some other parts of the world. It is quite possible but the pay is very infinitesimal and not worth the time.

I
I got around 4 dollars from a survey. It was a double reward. The original reward was 2 dollars.
Have never received a higher payout from a survey on any platforms ever since I joined many online platforms for the purpose of getting money. I think that the money that I got from my last survey was around $0.02.

Covid-19 is a blessing in disguise for some people and that is why it is always good to follow the trend.
There are so many opportunities that was experienced at that period.
Sure, blessings in disguise only to those that covid19 pandemic has really opened there eyes and make them to know other ways of earning money online and offline.

It is extremely hard for you to see any tangible survey in Africa and some other parts of the world. It is quite possible but the pay is very infinitesimal and not worth the time.
I don't really know about the payment rates but have not been able to see a legit one . That is the only challenge I have been passing through for sometimes.

A barge pole that I will never touch is a survey site . I have to suffered so much on most of the survey site.
This platform does not worth my time, I prefer to channel my energy somewhere else.

I think that there are certain kind of survey sites that pay people to refer others. If you are living in a tier 3 country, then you can make money by referring others.

I don't really know about the payment rates but have not been able to see a legit one . That is the only challenge I have been passing through for sometimes.
Surveytime is one of the survey platforms I have participated on and made some good amount of money from it. They usually pay $1 per survey and everyone is supported but I don't know if they are still active.

Last edited:
Swagbucks is one of the oldest survey sites and is also one of the highest-paying. On occasion, some surveys let you earn $50 just for completing. Even better is that all new members get a $5 bonus for signing up. This is a nice boost right at the beginning to help keep you motivated.

I think that there are certain kind of survey sites that pay people to refer others. If you are living in a tier 3 country, then you can make money by referring others.
There are so many survey sites that offer affiliate program and you can take advantage of that as well to make money.
The bottom line is at most of the survey sites works based on demographics.

There are so many survey sites that offer affiliate program and you can take advantage of that as well to make money.
The bottom line is at most of the survey sites works based on demographics.
It is indeed a very good way to make money in affiliate marketing in a very easy way.
It is one of the ways to create passive income for yourself on the internet.

The highest amount of money I earn with survey is 0.0 dollars. I don't know why I am always so unlucky with Survey. but it seems location is the major factors that determines the possibility of making money with it.

It is indeed a very good way to make money in affiliate marketing in a very easy way.
It is one of the ways to create passive income for yourself on the internet.

I would not say that affiliate marketing is an easy way to make money. However, once you become successful at affiliate marketing, you can make a good amount of money using affiliate marketing.

Unfortunately I have only been able to get paid from local online survey and they normally pay in my currency , but I prefer foreign survey which doesnt allow third tier countries to participate in their survey .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back