What's new

What's the first thing you do after getting home from a trip?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Firstly, I would take a hot/cold shower for about half an hour lol, then I think I will eat good food and sleep.
So tell us what's the first thing you do after getting home from a trip?

I don't like spending much time in the bathroom once I am back from the trip. I would rather I have a short shower 🚿, put some of the clothes that I returned with in their places, and then go to sleep. I will always prefer to sleep once I am back from a trip to just doing something else.

I always get a bottle of chilled Heineken beer and use it to step down the trip. I might even end up take two bottle just to calm my nerves. After the drinks, I will then head in to have a good bath. It can be a cold or hot bath depending on the weather. Sleep is the next thing that's going to follow.

After long trips, it seems to me that life recovers a lot and you feel alive, but after such long distances, you just want to take a quick bath and turn on some beautiful movie and watch it with a glass of wine

I am also one of those who when I come back from a trip, the first thing I do is take a shower, partly to remove a little of the accumulated tiredness that showering sometimes helps you to remove, the second thing I will do is eat something and fall asleep to recover energy.

The first thing I always do when I came back from a trip is to make sure I unpacked my bags, put the things I came back with at the necessary places, then take my shower.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back