What is Your Work From Home Schedule?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
I work from home. I wake up at around 5, go to bathroom, and then after freshening up I make coffee, and boot my laptop. I work until 10. Then I take a break for my morning routine: I shower, eat launch, use social media, watch videos, and have some fun. I start working again at around 12 and keep working until 4 PM. Then I eat some snacks and go out for a walk. I will be back home at 7, eat my dinner, so some fun activities. Between 9 and 10 I work again and then go to bed by 10 PM. I like to work in short sessions because it helps my body get used to my work schedule. Throughout the day, I drink 4-5 cups of coffee, 1-2 glasses of fruit juice, and 2-3 liters of water. I don't eat heavy meals; I prefer light snacks. If you want to work from home, you need to take care of small things like your diet and work schedule.

I work fast food for some hours on most days. In that case, I do my computer work at home on my laptop. As of now, I just work to pay hosting, but I'd like to expand things to where I have a good side or full-time income.

Note: I my computer work is spontaneous, but it is always in the afternoon, evening, or night, generally speaking. I never work at my fast food job at night.

I was surprised that you wake up at 5 in the morning and work until 10 at night😲. I noticed that you have a sedentary lifestyle💺 and would advise you to move physically often⛹️. My working day consists of 2-3 hours💻 a day. But sometimes I work for 1 hour 30 minutes and in the evening for 1 hour 30 minutes I divide this time by gender so as not to burden myself. I have only one day of rest a week - Sunday. 🛌

Online work is not my main job, so I don't have a clear schedule, but I have a plan that I try to stick to. On weekends I work from 1 am to 7 pm because I want to rest as well and on weekdays I can work online only in the evening and it is about 3 hours, from 9 pm to 12

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back