What's new

What's the most expensive thing you have purchased this year?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
As long as you're alive, there's no way of running away from your expenses because they are your responsibility. There are expenses that are too expensive and some that are cheaper. The bottom line is that all of them must be paid for as long as you're independent.

Among all the expenses that you have paid for this year already, which one is the most expensive? What did you pay for exactly?

The most expensive thing I have bought this year is a new TV, not because I wanted to but because the previous one was no longer working very well, as you say, expenses are sometimes a responsibility, and you cannot escape them, we can only try to minimize them.

Well, I will not count buying food f or 4 of my friends because we have this arrangement where one of us pays each week, so... But, other than that, I bought a book for 7 euros which is maximum amount of money I paid for something.

Sometimes, I don't really think of how much I spend on things I buy because I feel that's my responsibility, especially for myself.

I have thought about things that I have spent much money that's way too expensive this year and it was my footwears. This is the first time that I am spending much money to buy a footwear much expensive than my clothing.

I don't have a great desire to spend money, especially on things I don't need, but it turned out that this year I bought a quadcopter for myself for 2 thousand dollars, because it's my hobby to fly and shoot, so I decided to update my assortment

For me, this year was not very successful in terms of money, so I did not manage to buy something extremely expensive for myself. But I decided that this year would not pass completely without shopping, to buy myself a new computer mouse, which I liked for a long time, although it costs only 100 dollars, but for my country it is quite a lot of money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back