What's new

Whats the biggest mistake you made when creating a blog, forum or site?

Search engine optimisation is one of the first things you need to learn if you want to become successful as a blogger. If you don't have money to hire SEO experts it is better you do it yourself. You can start by learning keyword research and from there you can be able to learn everything required. YouTube can help you a lot.

Well, many people do not have much knowledge when it comes to SEO. My knowledge of SEO is pretty much limited. Therefore, I think that hiring an expert would be the best thing that I could do.

Well, many people do not have much knowledge when it comes to SEO. My knowledge of SEO is pretty much limited. Therefore, I think that hiring an expert would be the best thing that I could do.
your knowledge about search engine optimisation is limited because you want it to be so. Don't you think you can use the money you will use to hire SEO experts to buy a premium course on SEO instead?. I think that is the best thing to do.

your knowledge about search engine optimisation is limited because you want it to be so. Don't you think you can use the money you will use to hire SEO experts to buy a premium course on SEO instead?. I think that is the best thing to do.

Well, I could learn many SEO techniques and I am also aware about many different techniques as well. The main issue is that I do not have sufficient time as I am busy with many daily chores.

Well, I could learn many SEO techniques and I am also aware about many different techniques as well. The main issue is that I do not have sufficient time as I am busy with many daily chores.
Okay, I think the best option for you is to hire someone to do it since you do not have time to do so. I was just giving a suggestion because learning it by yourself can save you a lot of money.

Honestly I have not created a blog or forum yet, but when I read other members experience now I understand, create a blog/forum so easy, but run that blog/forum in proper way and making money from that blog really difficult.

Honestly I have not created a blog or forum yet, but when I read other members experience now I understand, create a blog/forum so easy, but run that blog/forum in proper way and making money from that blog really difficult.
Creating a blog is easy and it is actually not even the problem but writing good contents on your website is what really matters. A lot of people have blogs but they do not have the contents to monetize it.

My biggest mistake with my blog was that I kept forgetting to post which led to me not having many visitors and that messed up the monetization. I had no posts, which meant no readers, which meant no income generated from visitors clicking ads. I now know I have to have a task reminder set up to remind me to post weekly so that I don't forget, as well as not trying to post daily which would make me get overwhelmed and stop posting for a couple of weeks or a month. This is very much a newbie mistake that I won't be repeating.
I can relate. This mistake affect many people. To get traffic to one blog or forum, it's important to update the blog or forum everyday. As a newbie, it's understandable for one to forget about updating blog or forum. Sometimes you can even get tired of it.

Okay, I think the best option for you is to hire someone to do it since you do not have time to do so. I was just giving a suggestion because learning it by yourself can save you a lot of money.

Yes, you are right. Even the 24 hour period is just too short for me. This is why I may never pursue courses now. I am focusing more on making money rather than pursuing educational courses right now.

Yes, you are right. Even the 24 hour period is just too short for me. This is why I may never pursue courses now. I am focusing more on making money rather than pursuing educational courses right now.
Okay, I guess you want to get some money first before you start to learn some certain things. that is quite cool but you really need to dedicate a lot of time to be able to make reasonable amount of money.

I can relate. This mistake affect many people. To get traffic to one blog or forum, it's important to update the blog or forum everyday. As a newbie, it's understandable for one to forget about updating blog or forum. Sometimes you can even get tired of it.
You don't necessarily need to update every day. If you have a blog you need to be updating about three times or four times every week to get traffic. Updating everyday may not be possible for some people.

Okay, I guess you want to get some money first before you start to learn some certain things. that is quite cool but you really need to dedicate a lot of time to be able to make reasonable amount of money.

The main issue is a lack of time I have. Life is truly really short. In the past, I used to think that I have lots of time and I was very wrong. Right now, I work and make money online and it feels like I need to "buy" more time. Lol! :D

The main issue is a lack of time I have. Life is truly really short. In the past, I used to think that I have lots of time and I was very wrong. Right now, I work and make money online and it feels like I need to "buy" more time. Lol! :D
Honestly, if you are very productive you will find out that we have very limited time. this is why you need to be disciplined and do only things that really matters.

I don't own a blog, forum or website but research reveals that some bloggers fail because they don’t research their audience, they don’t tailor their content accordingly, they blog inconsistently, they don’t use SEO best practices, or they don’t promote their content.

I have not created a forum but I do have a blog and I have not committed any grave mistake on my blog. I know a friend who committed a blunder on his forum because it was unable to pay the members due to financial issues.

As of now, the biggest mistake I made was not figuring out the issue when it was minor when it came to my traffic. Now my blog is basically dead and I will have to start over from scratch but I am stubborn and I am going to do it again.

When I was new in blogging, I did big mistake by doing copy paste articles and sometime I use software which rewrite articles which we all knows that it is rubbish quality and I lost of domain PR and ranking.

I don't own a blog, forum or website but research reveals that some bloggers fail because they don’t research their audience, they don’t tailor their content accordingly, they blog inconsistently, they don’t use SEO best practices, or they don’t promote their content.
That's true, Some bloggers don't even know the niche in which they are into and that is the first step towards failure. You need to carve out a particular niche and focus on it. Making use of keyword research is always important.

My biggest mistake when building a website was my lack of knowledge about SEO and digital marketing. I made a homepage, but I didn't have any knowledge or skills about SEO or digital marketing.

In my case, it's a blog. My biggest mistake was focusing on the technicalities first (grammar, etc.) instead of writing down/laying out my thoughts first. I learned it the hard way and it took me more time than usual to finish that blog. Oh my!
this part is not really your fault, almost everyone starting out a blog makes this same mistake, as we are always trying to make every piece of the blog very perfect which in some case it is not really necessary.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back