What's new

Whats the biggest mistake you made when creating a blog, forum or site?

The truth is that I have never created a blog or forum, I don't have experience in how the both of them works, but you need to have special skills before you can earn money on forum's online.

The truth is that I have never created a blog or forum, I don't have experience in how the both of them works, but you need to have special skills before you can earn money on forum's online.
Earn from forum's online is two years project minimum. You cannot earn decent amount of money especially the first six months from running a blog or a forum. You just spend for hosting and staff and not having returns. Most people abondanate in the middle.

Earn from forum's online is two years project minimum. You cannot earn decent amount of money especially the first six months from running a blog or a forum. You just spend for hosting and staff and not having returns. Most people abondanate in the middle.
You are right, despite the fact I don't have experience on how to run a forum but I believe you'll not get it right especially if starting it for the very first time, it takes time before you can earn.

I think that the biggest mistake that I made is the fact that I closed my blog and never waited to gain traffic and I never worked harder to get more and more traffic.

I think that the biggest mistake that I made is the fact that I closed my blog and never waited to gain traffic and I never worked harder to get more and more traffic.
That's doesn't seem to be a good idea, I think if you take your time and find a way you could have come up with a idea to have a good traffic on your blog, but closing might not solve anything.

I posted a false information on my blog site which a lot of people who visit my blog site released it was false and they no longer visited my site no more.

I posted a false information on my blog site which a lot of people who visit my blog site released it was false and they no longer visited my site no more.
That's not a good idea, if you are good at doing things like this there's no way you can make your blog successful, you need to be posting quality content's, that's the only way you can gain people trust.

I haven't yet created a blog, forum, or website, but I am now studying a digital skill that will aid and direct me in creating a website and either selling it or running it on my own.

I haven't yet created a blog, forum, or website, but I am now studying a digital skill that will aid and direct me in creating a website and either selling it or running it on my own.
If you have the experience on how to create your own forum I believe you can earn money from it, having the experience is what that matters here, what do you think?

@Immilash you are very correct, you need the experience to create your own forum as with the experience and not just the financial power alone, you can make good money from your website.

@Immilash you are very correct, you need the experience to create your own forum as with the experience and not just the financial power alone, you can make good money from your website.
That's true, what really matters is having the good experience,if you have it you are good to go, you are not expected to go in blindly without having any good knowledge.

One of my major errors was not making enough effort to increase traffic to the blog or website. I never invested a lot of effort because I quickly realized it would take me a very long time to build a profitable website.

That's not a good idea, if you are good at doing things like this there's no way you can make your blog successful, you need to be posting quality content's, that's the only way you can gain people trust.

Well, posting misleading data or information will definite make people lose faith in you and they may no longer visit the site. I always post good and reliable information.

Well, posting misleading data or information will definite make people lose faith in you and they may no longer visit the site. I always post good and reliable information.
That's true, you have a point there, not only that if you you don't have experience of what you are doing I don't think you'll have the best results that you want.

i do not even know why people create a blog or website with the intention to deceive people or post wrong and misleading informations, on the long run it would destroy your site.

Creating niche sites that didn't grow because the communities around them just weren't big enough. When you make a site/forum/blog whatever it may be, you need to do research to make sure the site you're making has a chance of seeing any traffic. Research and plan out before anything.

I've never create a blog or website before. I've never had any plan for that before until recently that i want to have a website for my business. But I've watched a friend creating a website before

For me it was that I opened up a forum with a lot of spam messages without checking them lol. So it looked really bad for a while
As a beginner in the blogging process, I have made quiet a lot of mistakes like:
Blogging without a niche.
Forgetting about my target audience.
Not setting up my web hosting and site correctly.
Ignoring SEO and keywords in the content creation process.
Writing blog content without proper formatting and a lot more.

As a beginner in the blogging process, I have made quiet a lot of mistakes like:
Blogging without a niche.
Forgetting about my target audience.
Not setting up my web hosting and site correctly.
Ignoring SEO and keywords in the content creation process.
Writing blog content without proper formatting and a lot more.
if you do not work on your site seo, you would definitely lose quality site traffic. seo is now a part and parcel of running a successful website or blog as it helps to bring in quality traffic.

I don't currently own a blog, forum or site. I'm going to be very careful when i finally decide to own one of these so that i don't make a lot of mistake or even any mistake at all if possible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back