What's new

Whats the biggest mistake you made when creating a blog, forum or site?

Currently I don't have any website of my own at the moment, but I'm still thinking about how I can get at least one. Because people are making passive income from forum.

if you do not work on your site seo, you would definitely lose quality site traffic. seo is now a part and parcel of running a successful website or blog as it helps to bring in quality traffic.
Good point established. It also help achieve the following:
Boosts Your Credibility.
Doesn't Have To Cost You Anything.
Supports Content Marketing.
Maximizes PPC Campaigns. ...
Gives You A Competitive Advantage.
Can Help You Reach More People.

Good point established. It also help achieve the following:
Boosts Your Credibility.
Doesn't Have To Cost You Anything.
Supports Content Marketing.
Maximizes PPC Campaigns. ...
Gives You A Competitive Advantage.
Can Help You Reach More People.
PPC compaigns are the risky way to earn because it occurs that some guests are clicking lavishly on the ads which ends by having your account on advertising network banned especially for Google Adsence advertisers on their blog after approval and this is common problem.

PPC compaigns are the risky way to earn because it occurs that some guests are clicking lavishly on the ads which ends by having your account on advertising network banned especially for Google Adsence advertisers on their blog after approval and this is common problem.
I have even come across a platform that sends traffic to your blog inorder to trick Google and some other advertising platforms

Yh, this common problem can be solved in various or multiple techniques only if you know what you're doing. I sometimes apply these techniques in order to achieve a better result.

Yh, this common problem can be solved in various or multiple techniques only if you know what you're doing. I sometimes apply these techniques in order to achieve a better result.
I believe that the results or what you can achieve should be your utmost importance but you should also be wary of the method you use I'm trying to achieve those kind of objective.

I believe that the results or what you can achieve should be your utmost importance but you should also be wary of the method you use I'm trying to achieve those kind of objective.
Well established point, just as I stated earlier, you should apply the right technique to the right style you desire to achieve after working on the forum or blog. Like me, I have various methods for each task.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back